8 DPO - One BFN...Symptom spot?

I totally understand I have started one a nursery already.. this baby is so desired and I pray they always know how much they're wanted/loved

You have to go to the desktop button then click go advanced. Mine are always too late and I have to drop them down.

You have to go to the desktop button then click go advanced. Mine are always too late and I have to drop them down.

I'm not sure if this worked

Attachments

• IMG_6860.jpg
    IMG_6860.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 12
I see it! Hoping its your BFP and not an evil evap!

I had convinced myself there was nothing there. But I saw it after looking again! I
Really hope it's not an evap. I did a lot of reading today on Evapd and supposedly if it is an evap it disappears after a few hours. This one is still there.

I had convinced myself there was nothing there. But I saw it after looking again! I
Really hope it's not an evap. I did a lot of reading today on Evapd and supposedly if it is an evap it disappears after a few hours. This one is still there.

OH HOW AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I really pray it gets darker and darker for you! Congrats!!!!!

I'm only due AF on Saturday pm, but I started bleeding today :( very light, but there. :( Guess I'm CD1.

Awww I'm so sorry is it just spotting or an actual bleed?

It's been strange. I had a bit of brown, then slight very slight bleeding (only when wiping TMI sorry), and today, still very very light bleeding. Pale pink/bit of red, and barely any need to wear a pad. Did a test last night (after having a mini-meltdown, and being a big bitch!!), and it was BFN. Still hoping it's not early AF, but so far, nothing. Less cramping than I usually get when there is any show of blood, so I'm very confused, and the tiniest bit hopeful, even though it's probably useless. I have done HEAPS of research, and although VERY rare, some people do bleed throughout.

I have a fibroid, which may be causing some issues, and now with the early spotting monthly, I'm hoping my progesterone levels are ok? How are things with you??

It's been strange. I had a bit of brown, then slight very slight bleeding (only when wiping TMI sorry), and today, still very very light bleeding. Pale pink/bit of red, and barely any need to wear a pad. Did a test last night (after having a mini-meltdown, and being a big bitch!!), and it was BFN. Still hoping it's not early AF, but so far, nothing. Less cramping than I usually get when there is any show of blood, so I'm very confused, and the tiniest bit hopeful, even though it's probably useless. I have done HEAPS of research, and although VERY rare, some people do bleed throughout.

I have a fibroid, which may be causing some issues, and now with the early spotting monthly, I'm hoping my progesterone levels are ok? How are things with you??

If the bleeding doesn't ever pick up into full AF and you suspect pregnancy I would request a blood test. Some months my progesterone gets low which wouldn't allow implantation so we have to keep an eye on it.. and spotting from what i've been told can be a symptom of low progesterone...

As for me... I feel fine other than this dull pinching feeling i've had for about 4 days now.. I did a first response rapid result this morning and it was BFN although if holding to a light I saw a line... though im sure all tests show a line being held next to a light... I guess I will continue testing until I get a true BFP or AF shows...

If the bleeding doesn't ever pick up into full AF and you suspect pregnancy I would request a blood test. Some months my progesterone gets low which wouldn't allow implantation so we have to keep an eye on it.. and spotting from what i've been told can be a symptom of low progesterone...

As for me... I feel fine other than this dull pinching feeling i've had for about 4 days now.. I did a first response rapid result this morning and it was BFN although if holding to a light I saw a line... though im sure all tests show a line being held next to a light... I guess I will continue testing until I get a true BFP or AF shows...

Let's not give up until we get AF and a BFN ok?

Do you spot before your periods, and when are you due to start? Pinching is a good sign, and hang onto any line till it's a no! Do you supplement for the low progesterone? I need to ask my GP to test it.

I agree... Still hanging on! I am due for AF in 6 days I have longer cycles so to see a line yesterday seemed really early to me! I haven't really been monitoring like I am suppose to because I believe God will do his thing and carry it for me. But I was on fertility medicine and every month I would go in for a Mid-cycle scan and if my lining wasn't thick enough (indicative of low progesterone) They would give me prometrium for the 2 weeks leading up to AF

I agree... Still hanging on! I am due for AF in 6 days I have longer cycles so to see a line yesterday seemed really early to me! I haven't really been monitoring like I am suppose to because I believe God will do his thing and carry it for me. But I was on fertility medicine and every month I would go in for a Mid-cycle scan and if my lining wasn't thick enough (indicative of low progesterone) They would give me prometrium for the 2 weeks leading up to AF

Ok, great, well it sounds like you're having great care, and getting the best treatment. Hang in there!!! When the timing is God's, all will work out!!! :)

Yes I truly trust my doctors care and advice... just waiting on timing. I really hope this month is it for the both of us!

I forgot to note that I had a really weird dream last night, I hear thats a good sign

I forgot to note that I had a really weird dream last night, I hear thats a good sign

That really is a good sign. I was having VERY vivid dreams from 1DPO till yesterday. No dreams last night that I remember....

Last night was my first one but I can say it was extremely weird and out of the ordinary

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->