8 dpo, pregnant??

gillian.s

Reaction score
Hi I am currently 8dpo and am trying to make sense of my symptoms, I am really hoping I get my BFP this month but I am wondering if these symptoms could be had and still get AF.
I Od'd on 20th and we bd'd on the 14th, 17th, 20th, 22nd.
Anyone else 8dpo and having similar symptoms?

anyway here is a breakdown on my symptoms for dpo:
1-5 dpo: sharp pains in my right side mainly, feels kind of like it did when I had an ovarian cyst but the last time I was pregnant (ended in mmc) I was convinced I had another cyst. occassionally pain on the left, really tired. Small amount of creamy cm

6dpo: still getting pains mainly on the right side but getting a dull ache across lower stomach, very little cm, very tired, headache, back ache also mainly on the right side, slightly nauseous, cranky

7dpo: still feeling quite crampy in lower stomach, some pains in both sides and across the lower stomach, noticed I didn't like the smell of my brother cooking rashers (which I normally LOVE), headache, tired, today I noticed some bright blue veins on my nips and underneath my bbs, more back ache and headaches and me being cranky. More ewcm (clear in colour)

8dpo: still the same as 7dpo only difference is I swear my bbs grew overnight and my right ovary is a bit more sore so far today, still having ewcm

8dpo (cont.): cramps have eased off a little now but still a little achey, my lower stomach was really itchy, more aversions to smell, noticing my nips are darker than normal, still very tired, not really any cm, very cranky, tested with fmu and of course it was a negative, trying to wait until 10dpo to test again.

9dpo: so far just a little achey in my lower stomach and back and very tired, other than that nothing much so far.

10-11 dpo: think I'm out, been checking my cp and its getting lower and harder :( also all the other "symptoms" I was having are dying down, don't think it's my month

So confused and really trying to not get my hopes up but I feel like I have convinced myself I am pregnant

Its hard isn't it, I manage to convince myself most months too, if you want something badly enough you do:) xxx only answer would be to test hunni, pregnancy symptoms and pmt are so similar, good luck xx

8dpo here and i dont really have any symptoms apart from a sharp pain in my right side of tummy which never lasted long at 7dpo and ive had a skin break out today but other than that I feel normal. Hope it's not a bad sign :-/ good luck

thanks for your replies, yeah it's so easy to confuse the two which is annoying..was just walking by a restaurant a little while ago and the smell of steak really turned my stomach and steak is my favourite food..and I don't know if you would really consider this but my dog is really unaffectionate normally but last night she lay on the end of our bed when i went to sleep, some people think they can sense it but I doubt it ha

Bundle4me I wouldn't say it's a bad sign sure everyone is different, the first time I was pregnant I had no clue I really just thought I had another cyst on my ovary, other than that everything felt normal at the start.

I tested today (so hard to resist when they're sitting there!) and of course it was negative so I am going to wait another 2 days and try again at 10dpo, what about you?

I'm trying to wait till the 5th but I'm not sure I can last haha

yeah it's so hard to wait, I always end up testing early

I'm 10dpo and i swear my bb's have grown too. I've had some light cramping today and some pain on left side. My nipples aren't as sore anymore. I feel out but im still holding out for that bfp.

Gillian we're on the same boat. I have those exact same symptoms. I'm expecting af to arrive in about 5 days. Have you tested yet? Be sure to let us know :)

I'm 6dpo according to my app, not 100% sure when I oed.

This week it had cold symptoms (headachey, sinus pain etc), extreme fatigue and last couple days felt a bit nauseaus off and on throughout the day. Nipples feel tender tonight. Other than that feel totally normal... Hope these are symptoms and not me over analyzing!

Going to try to wait till the 5th to test!

Ahughes you're not out until you know who shows! :) have you tested?

Maia.r awh I so hope it's a good sign for both of us! Yeah I have no self control so I have been testing like a mad woman! all were bfn's of course so I will wait until tomorrow when I would be 10dpo and hope for the best, the last time I was pregnant it wasn't until I af was 12 days late that I got a positive so you really never know :S

crazycatlady5 sounds promising, I've felt like I have a bit of a cold for nearly a week now but I am probably just sick because I am always sick! It's so hard to know if those symptoms are really there or if they are only there because you want them to be there ha

Keep me posted if any of you have any updates :D

Well af decided to surprise me and show up early this month strong as ever today :/ no worries though everyone is different. Goodluck to you gillian :) keep us posted

I'm about 9dpo and I have interesting cramps that feel like I'm getting stuck with pins and needles. Trying not to test for another 5 days but not sure I can wait that long!! This is my 2nd cycle ttc.

I'm 8dpo... And I'm fighting the urge to test! :((

The only symptom I've had that was out of the ordinary was burning nipples yesterday when I took a shower. Apart from that niente, nada!

I tested at 7dpo and of course BFN... I will try again next week when af is due!

Baby dust to all!!

I just posted in another thread but I got too tempted and tested, 9dpo. BFN!!! Will try again if AF doesn't show up. So frustrating!

i had alot of one sided left cramping in my early pregnancy. my cramps werent painful at all but they normally are excruciating between ovulation and period due date. i never thought it was a cyst but found out i was pregnant at 8 dpo. all symptoms are different for every woman so i dont want to throw out my big ol list as mine was quite different from yours and very exaggerated versions of my clockwork PMS symptoms!

I am 9dpo and no symptoms other than weird abd aches (like af is coming) and the veins in my boobs/nips are super blue, also going up and down my sides d on my hip bones like leading the the vag. but the bb are not sore at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->