• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

8 dpo something catching my eye

I took another test this morning but I'm worried it's not really to much darker first test is yesterday's and second is today's test

Attachments

• 20151224_080648_zpsamleuufo.jpg
    20151224_080648_zpsamleuufo.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 56
Looks darker to me too. My line with my ds was about that dark. X

Thanks everyone took a clear blue digital with weeks counter and it came up pregnant 1 to 2 weeks
.. so looks like we're going to be having a baby.

Congratulations :)
Try not to worry about lines getting darker (is does look darker to me though ! ).. It can be so irrelevant !
With my second son, I tested positive at 10 DPO and then it actually was lighter two days after but I never tested again and he's a very happy healthy 3 year old now :)
Then with my last pregnancy my tests got super dark by 12 DPO and I lost it anyway .
So my point is, I wouldn't read too much into it and maybe if you really feel the need to test again wait a few days first , don't want to stress out for nothing!

Had my hog done this morning and it was only 158 14 dpo should I be worried

Desiree, are you going to get a second hCG draw? It's not the first number that matters but the progression. My hCG at 14DPO was 203, not much higher...

Yeah I am going for a second one on Wednesday hoping that it's higher

my blood draw today was 370.9 my question is if my hcg 370 it says three weeks is that 3 weeks from ovulation or 3 weeks from my period because I should be futher than 4 weeks I am actually 4 weeks 2 days.

So you have a doubling time of 38.99 hours and that's a great number! You mentioned that on 12/28 you were 14DPO so you're 16DPO today, that would put you at 4 weeks and 2 days as you correctly pointed out. If 3 weeks is referring to gestational age then it's since ovulation which would put you at 2 weeks and 2 days.

I didn't know If the number is low for 4 weeks they told me it doubled and that's what they wanted to see i had it drawn at 1 on Monday and today it was drawn at 7:45 am so it wasn't even 48 hours

Numbers are great. Just stick by your own dates till you have a dating scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"