8 DPO Symptoms

shortcakes21

Reaction score
Hey!! I am currently 8 dpo and experiencing some light cramping on the right side and severe bouts of dizziness.

Wondering if anyone else is 8 dpo and have had these symptoms..

I am 2 days behind you but I've been having pinching pains on my left side (this is the ovary I usually release an egg from each month for some reason), tiredness and dizziness, especially if I get up too quickly.

I have never had the dizziness before. Its quite brutal. I was reading that it could be a sign of implantation so I dont want to waste a test since i am only 8 dpo.

I am 8 do today. NO symptoms at all! Which for me is funny because I usually get tons of PMS symptoms by now. Normally my skin is broken out badly and right now I have clear skin! I caved and took a test today and I thought I saw a shadow of a line but I tossed it and now I am waiting until Friday!

I am 8 do today. NO symptoms at all! Which for me is funny because I usually get tons of PMS symptoms by now. Normally my skin is broken out badly and right now I have clear skin! I caved and took a test today and I thought I saw a shadow of a line but I tossed it and now I am waiting until Friday!

I also tested today and bfn... I'm holding out until at least Friday at this point.

Hi, i'm 6-8DPO today. I've been cramping for the past 3/4days but I could put that down to a stomach upset.. but I have been having pinching pains every now and then on my right pelvic area. See how it goes...

I've not heard of the dizzy thing before - interesting!

I was 8dpo yesterday and my boobs were/are killing me! They usually get sore around 6/7dpo for a few days until AF, but they got ultra sore at about 2/3DPO and have stayed that way!

I also had a needle sharp pain in my uterus right down low last night while i was laying in bed. I have no idea whether you can actually feel implantation, but it's the exact same pain i had around implantation with my second baby. It only lasted about 4 or 5 seconds but it was clearly something different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->