• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

8 dpo

Tiffany0787

Reaction score
I'm currently 8dpo and my af is due in 2 days. (I'm a late ovulater I guess lol). I'm having mild vaginal cramps here and there, my cervix is still high and soft. Anyone else experience this and get a bfp?

This is the first month I've actually used ovulation tests after a year of ttc. I had been basing my ovulation off the Ella apps prediction but turns out I actually ovulate a full 6 days after they predict. I'm hoping now that we actually for sure hit our fertile period this will be our month.

I'm currently 8dpo and my af is due in 2 days. (I'm a late ovulater I guess lol). I'm having mild vaginal cramps here and there, my cervix is still high and soft. Anyone else experience this and get a bfp?

This is the first month I've actually used ovulation tests after a year of ttc. I had been basing my ovulation off the Ella apps prediction but turns out I actually ovulate a full 6 days after they predict. I'm hoping now that we actually for sure hit our fertile period this will be our month.
How did it turn out for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"