8 month old son, waiting to try again but now AF

Hayley_26

Reaction score
hi all,

I have a 8 month old little boy and we have agreed to start trying for number 2 late next year (want a small age gap)

I keep track of my time of the month via FF still and am currently on CD 42 and no AF. (Normal cycles are long, around 30 days but never 42)

I've taken a few tests "just in case" and all say negative.

Would it be to early to show? We DTD on CD13, 22 & 31. (Used condoms) last AF was 10 to 13 of June.

Part of me would be absolutely over the moon if I were preg but due to LO only being 8 months & currently in the process of selling our house it really wouldn't be ideal timing.

I don't think I am but part of me is so hopeful. Does anyone have any advice? Xx

30 days actually isn't a long cycle, anything between 25 and 35 days is considered within the normal range, 28 days is just labeled to be the "average".

Was your period back in June your first PPP? If not then how many periods have you had since your DS was born? If you've only had a few so far then it's normal to have longer cycles or irregular periods PP for several cycles even, especially if you are breastfeeding. I just had my first PPP June 9th and that cycle lasted for 38 days (which is longer than what is supposed to be normal and not normal for me ever prior to giving birth to my DS). I've chalked it up to normal PPP/breastfeeding craziness though and have high hopes that my cycles will go back to being shorter (more normal), regular, and predictable soon.

Have you been particularly stressed out by anything? Stress can play a huge role in delaying your period. If you're on CD42 and haven't had a positive pregnancy test then I guarantee that you are not pregnant and possibly did not even ovulate this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->