8 week scan today and....

clarabella

DH, DD & 2 cats!
Reaction score
it was GREAT!! :happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9::happydance:

I am sooo happy and relieved! After my symptoms started disappearing a few days ago, i thought it was game over and was feeling very pessimistic, but we saw our little bean, who has grown loads since our 6 week scan. The mw was great, as it is still pretty blobbish, she pointed out it's head, body and we could see the umbilical cord too!! So chuffed (did i mention??) :cloud9:

She's booked us in for our booking scan in 2 weeks, which i thought was a bit early, as i'll be just a little over 10 weeks, but i'm not complaining, means i don't have to wait too long to see my bubs again.

Yeah!

soo glad it went well .. iv got my dating scan tommorrow im so nervous lol xx

yayyyyyyyy :) I also had my first u/s at 5 - 1/2 wks and can't wait for my 8 wk scannnnn :)

i am so happy for you, congrats! its amazing seeing something isnt it? i had one toady and was just 7 weeks so couldnt see much but was brilliant to see its heart beating and knowing there is a baby in there and it isnt all in my head lol!

congrats, all the best with the next one, i hope you have got to keep all the pictures x x x

That is so great! I am glad that your little bean is okay. I think another scan in 2 weeks is a bit early as well but at least you get to see the baby again! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->