8 week scan today - so nervous! Pic pg 2!

Elhaym

It's a girl :)
Reaction score
OMG. It's finally here. I have a private scan today. It's the first time I have ever had an ultrasound and I am so nervous. So many worries, I hope bean is the right size, heartbeat is OK.... :wacko:

Wish me luck everyone, will update later, hopefully with pics :thumbup:

Thank you! :)

Does anyone know if you can see baby moving at 8 weeks?

Awww hope all goes well hun, will look forward to your update later xx

Yes you can see the baby moving at 8 weeks hun, it will be flapping its little arms and legs (well mine was) GL :hugs:

Good look. Can't wait to see your pic :)

Sammy thanks, really hope I see some little movements :)

Thanks everyone! Half an hour till I set off, butterflies working overtime, need to eat but it's proving difficult! x

Sammy thanks, really hope I see some little movements :)

Thanks everyone! Half an hour till I set off, butterflies working overtime, need to eat but it's proving difficult! x

My baby looked liked a baby fledgling might when first leaving the nest and frantically trying to fly...furiously flapping away, it was quite funny and sweet to watch :flower:

i had a 8 week scan and we seen our baby move then again it was wriggling everywhere! was best thing ever! i bet you get to see movements good luck hun x

I didn't see baby move at my eight week scan; it was such a teensy thing on the screen! I hope all went well for you :)

Hi ladies, had the scan and everything seemed fine, bean seemed to have a nice strong heartbeat! Got put back 6 days though, oh well :haha:

Shame the pics are a bit small and blurry :( will try and take a pic though they'll be a bit crap!

Oh well little bean seems OK in there which is the main thing :)

Glad to hear your little bean is doing well! I had a scan t 7w4d and saw a lovely blob and HB!

Here's my tiny little peanut:

https://i51.tinypic.com/v47big.jpg

1 cm CRL! How can a person be 1 cm big? Blows my mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->