8 week ultrasound---NERVOUS!

Jamers89

Momma Bear, Expecting baby #2
Reaction score
Hi all! I am pregnant after a miscarriage at 6 weeks in Aug. 2017, and am currently 8w2d. I go tomorrow for my first ultrasound, and am so excited but so very nervous too. I don't think I'll be able to really relax and enjoy this pregnancy until I see this baby and know its heart is beating.

I hate that my previous loss is taking the joy from this pregnancy. I am trying to stay positive, but some days I just worry. Any little twinge or reduction in my symptoms has me freaking out. I just wish I knew how to focus on this baby and not constantly be taken back to last year.

I feel the same I have my first ultrasound on Friday at just over 9 weeks after loosing a baby in August I just want to know that this little bean is okay!

Pregnancy after a loss is so hard! It's totally normal to feel nervous. Hopefully once you see that sweet little bean tomorrow it'll give you some more reassurance. :hugs:

Thank you all for your kind words! Little bean is measuring 7-ish weeks, with a strong heartbeat! So very very happy :) Can't wait until January! :cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• 20180612_144720(1).jpg
    20180612_144720(1).jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 17
congratulations, wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months xxx

I also had a wonderful 8 week sonogram this week(170 bpm) but it seems like my relaxation lasts only one day, and I am already very nervous about my 9 week sono!

Maybe I should have posted this in the anxiety thread...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->