• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

8 week ultrasound!

GoHawks

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
So today I went in for my first doctors appointment and ultrasound. I was worrying myself all morning that something was wrong and driving myself crazy! Well we finally got there and we got to see a healthy little baby growing right on target for my due date! I was so excited I had to share :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 21
Ah that's lovely congrats x

Oh wow! I'm going for my first scan next week and will be 8 weeks then too (minimum!) so lovely to know what to expect! I'm so terrified, I can't even really thing about it because I'll work myself into a frenzy, I'm just so anxious that there will be something wrong.

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it!! :flower:

and nosurprise I was the same way! Try to stay positive because I'm sure everything is ok! I know its easier said than done though!

congrats!!! lovley pic!!! i have a scan on monday to hear the heartbeat and im so nervous!!

Congrats! I have my 7+3 scan on 2 Feb. I'm so nervous too and worried something is going to go wrong before then! Only 11 more days to go....:haha:

The 11 days will fly I'm sure! Well the days seem like the snail by, but then once the day is finally there you will wonder where the time went! Good luck :)

Congrats! How sweet! I'm a day behind you and just went to my 8 week appointment yesterday but won't get to see my LO until around 20 weeks :nope: Thanks for sharing your photo, it's interesting to see an actual scan at the same timeframe I'm at.

Congrats! How sweet! I'm a day behind you and just went to my 8 week appointment yesterday but won't get to see my LO until around 20 weeks :nope: Thanks for sharing your photo, it's interesting to see an actual scan at the same timeframe I'm at.

How come Mamabunny? Such a long time to wait to see little bean!

I'm on a count down now too. I broke it into chunks, so now I'm on 'just get the weekend out of the way' than I just need to suffer Monday and hey presto, it's my turn :happydance: I'm so excited yet so nervous, never felt like this before!

How come Mamabunny? Such a long time to wait to see little bean!

I'm not sure why they only do one ultrasound :shrug: This will be my third pregnancy and I've always had only one. I have no history of mc or any health issues, etc. so they just do one mid-way to check on baby and determine gender if need be. I'm hoping when I do get my scan that baby is cooperative and we get a lot of nice photos!

How lovely :) Congratulations. Are you doing a 12w scan as well?

I had one at 8w and I have another scheduled at 12w. There's so much growth that happens in those 4 weeks, it's incredible. Goes from looking like a gummybear to a baby!

How lovely :) Congratulations. Are you doing a 12w scan as well?

I had one at 8w and I have another scheduled at 12w. There's so much growth that happens in those 4 weeks, it's incredible. Goes from looking like a gummybear to a baby!

Thank you!! Yes they have me scheduled for 12 week one as well on February 11! Thats so funny, the tech doing it kept telling me to imagine the size of a "teddy graham" for the baby! Can't wait to see the growth!! :)

Please be sure to share your scan photos! I'd love to see! I'll just imagine it's what my baby is like at the time since I won't get regular scans :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"