8 weekers, how you feeling?

My ms started last Sunday, I haven't actually been sick yet though just nauseous until about 2pm each day, then it comes & goes. I bought some seabands & I have to admit that they do seem to be working. Just realised this week that I cannot stand the smell of tinned tuna anymore & I have just been cutting some raw chicken thighs up for tea later & wasn't sure if I was going to make it to the end...apart from that I am fine, more tired than normal, still getting cramps but not so bad but worse when af is due. Can't wait for Tuesday, I have my first proper mw appt & I am hoping they will give me my first scan date, I just want to know all is good inside of me this time around.

I have been feeling queezy since about week 5. This week I started having brown spotting so I'm hoping its not a sign or anything bad. Still have the sore boobs!

brown blood usually isn't a bad sign since it means it's old blood. I have to go on a photoshoot tonight and then to dinner with my friends ... I wonder how I am going to make it! I am so tired in the evenings and sick. Sigh! I just can't wait till the 2nd tri :)

I have nausea that seems to hit around 4pm then doesn't go away. If I'm on my usual train home I get bad retching.

I've got NO appetite in the evenings and am so sick of crackers and cheese... but I can't eat strong cheddar either *sad face*

My apetite is hit n miss, i dont feel like eating most of what i have in the cupboards and fridge. I am eating something but its things that i feel like eting, healthy or not.
Nausea is mild and more in the evenings, i can deal with that for now. Have that sorta bloated feeling too, but not like a food bloating

ugh my ms is killing me since week 5 :nope: I haven't thrown up, but I feel nauseous all the time! It makes me not want to do anything than lie on the couch. I am getting upset that I cannot exercise like I was planning on doing.

Appetite is all over the place :dohh: I tend to want plain things. Subway sandwiches in particular (veggie) :) And it's funny that if I eat something today, I will NOT want it tomorrow :dohh:

Other than that I feel extremely tired (sleeping ALL THE TIME) and bloated.

Ah, the amazing pregnancy. I am still waiting for that miraculous glow :haha::blush:

i am 8+4 now and i just feel queasy most days, extremally tierd and i have to force myself to eat something. the past week or so my bowels have been playing up real bad!! TMI i know but my stomch just wont settle :/ im either constipated or its almost like water and never in between!!! getting so annoying and embaressing esp when im in a shop and i HAVE to go. it gets to the point where i cant go until it hurts sooooo much!!! does anyone else have this??? cant wait for 2nd trimester! so close yet sooooo far!! got my booking app with midwife on 27th nov and my 12 week scan on the 12th dec :D dying to hear the heatbeat!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->