8 weeks 2 day - 1st U/S tomorrow. Nervous!

DR809

Reaction score
I'll be 8 weeks 3 days tomorrow for my first U/S and I'm SO nervous!

I have symptoms but for some reason I convince myself that I'm making them up in my head. Like maybe I'm not really that nauseous, maybe my boobs aren't sore....it's the weirdest thing. There are times when I feel completely normal and I get so anxious.

I just want to see that heartbeat tomorrow.

How do women not go completely mad before their first appointment - I'm almost there!

Hoping I'm not alone....

No you are not alone! I am in the same boat. My first scan isn't until the 23rd though so I still have to wait a bit longer. I am 7 weeks and 4 days

Im nervous too!!! Not really sure what to expect other than to see a healthy heart I suppose right!?

I am SO nauseous though so I KNOW I am pregnant lol. I can barely make it out of bed and to work right now let alone anything else. I can hardly keep anything down, which oddly is apparently a good sign of implantation? Not super fun and I am not enjoying any of it. I hope that my second trimester is much better.

Everyone I ask, "did you ever think there wouldn't be a heartbeat?" and they look at me confused and say "no never, in my mind there was always going to be one, and there always was". Try not to worry. What's meant to be will be <3

I feel the same way! My scan appt is in a week. It can't come soon enough! Hang in there

Good luck!!! I'm sure it will be great!

Good luck at your scan today. And yes, it is completely normal to be nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->