8 weeks and bleeding

Lesley 576

Reaction score
I just went to the bathroom and there was blood on the tissue. I'm so scared!!!!! Has this happened to anyone before?

what kind of blood? i had bleeding at 6wks, but it was a dark brown, so everything ended up being okay :) any cramping??

I started spotting today and I'm 5weeks. It not red, but I'm still shaken up by it! My dr has me coming in for a beta test tomorrow.

I have read on here where lots of girls have had bleeding and all seemed to work out ok. Eventhough it's said to be ok, I would call the dr if it will put your mind at ease xxx

My dr. told me that 30% of pregnancies have bleeding and only 50% of those end in loss.

I have been spotting brown and light brown for over 4 weeks due to a subchorionic hematoma. I would call your dr ASAP just to be reassured

It was red and i'm seeing the doctor tomorrow morning. I'm not cramping

It was red and i'm seeing the doctor tomorrow morning. I'm not cramping

well, like a BRIGHT red or a dark red...there is a HUGE difference...i know it sounds weird, but dark red is OLD blood, and a BRIGHT red is NEW blood. And Bright red is usually not a good sign if you have cramping along with it. (ive had 2 MCs).

Please try not to worry, Lesley (i know how hard it is not to). It's not uncommon xxx

it was bright red

okay, it could be from MANY things...some reasons my dr gave me, and since you dont have cramping you are most likely okay :) but the top 3 reasons some people have bleeding is:

-sex
-holding your pee for too long
-UTI

I've heard that bleeding usually means the embreo/fetus is getting more snug into your uterine wall and causes some bleeding which could be bright red.
Don't let it stress you. Drink lots of water, make sure to take your vitamins, and have lots of rest.

:hugs:

Good luck tomorrow, Lesley, just one more sleep until you know :hugs:

Bleeding in pregnancy is always frightening and I personally don't like analysing colours. My mmcs started with brown blood for instance :shrug:

As the previous posters mentioned, there are various less sinister reasons for you to bleed so please don't panic just yet (easier said than done, I know). Make sure you stay well hydrated and rest as much as possible until you see your doctor.

Wishing you all the best for tomorrow :dust:

My appt is at 8:45 ans i'll find out then whats going on. I woke up this morning with no symptoms! my boobs dont hurt... very worried

Hello,

I went to get an U/S and everything was fine. I thought I was having a miscarriage. Thanks for all the support

Great news! It's always worrying but just goes to show that it's not always the worst case! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->