• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

8 Weeks and punched in the stomach :(

Wugz22

Reaction score
I'm a teacher and got punched in my stomach by a 4th grader pretty hard on Friday… I immediately went into full panic mode… my principal is awesome and let me go see my OBGYN right away. I was beyond grateful that they allowed me to have a quick little ultrasound to prove to me everything was fine. I got to see baby (a very big head!) and the little flicker of a heart beat. But I can't help but keep worrying today since I'm feeling little twinges of pain here and there!! I'm sure I'm just overly sensitive to feeling these little things that normally I wouldn't thing twice about. Anyone else have a blow to the baby and everything turned out fine?

I've been kicked by my other kids when I've been pregnant like when I've changed their nappy and they've booted me. Bubba are really cushioned in there, especially so early. Please try not to panic :)
How old was the kid? Xx

I had a little read about this a few weeks ago when somebody posted on FB about being kicked in the stomach. It turns out it won't have any effect on the pregnancy as PP said about being well cushioned.

You should be fine :)

My SIL was purposely kicked in the stomach by her then 10 year old daughter, she had to have a special scan (not an ultrasound, I can't remember what she had done) but all was well!

Try not to worry baby is well cushioned in there and if a scan showed all was ok then I'm sure baby is fine. The pains are probably from your muscles stretching etc ready to accomdate your growing baby x

When i was pregnant with my second baby i used to get jumped on constantly by my DS1, honestly baby is well protected in there!

My two year old jumped on my stomach today! Try to relax, everything is not as fragile as that. Being pregnant with a toddler you regularly get kicked, elbowed and jumped on in the stomach - you'll be just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"