8 weeks and still no symptoms...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by januarymom12, Jun 3, 2011.

1. januarymom12

januarymom12 Well-Known Member

8 weeks today. Saw the heartbeat last week at 7 weeks so I know its there. I have had no MS, no sore bb's, a little tired and ill but thats it....anyone had this?

2. BrittneyMom

BrittneyMom Happy Mom of 2

With my last pregnancy I had absolutly no symptoms the entire time...other than the beach ball belly. It doesnt mean anything is wrong, you just got the luck of the draw! :happydance:

3. ao30

ao30 Well-Known Member

I have been in the same boat and it has been bothering me because I've had miscarriages before. Here's to hoping that we're just lucky and that everything is ok!

4. januarymom12

januarymom12 Well-Known Member

What week did you have your miscarriages in?

5. ao30

ao30 Well-Known Member

One at 8 weeks and the other was a chemical at 5 weeks, plus a few days. But please don't compare my experience to yours- I have a history of infertility; I'm sure you and your baby are fine! :flower:

6. Kadan82

Kadan82 Well-Known Member

I'm 9 weeks and have had very few symptoms. Right now sore BBs are about it. Everyone says be thankful you don't have ms, but it makes me nervous! I have an u/s next week and am having faith and believing there will be a heartbeat and healthy little peanut :)!

7. VickieLP

VickieLP Well-Known Member

The only symptons I have had are sore boobs but this comes and goes. I have had no nausea or ms... A little tired but if I didn't know I was pregnant I would just put that down to work...
    I couldn't wait till 12 weeks - I need to see something so I have booked private scan to put my mind at rest..... So tonights the night I think I finally believe i'm having a baby!!

8. Stepford

Stepford New Member

I'm 8 weeks too with no symptoms its freaking me out as my first pregnancy was so full of symptoms, a few days ago I noticed a tiny amount of spotting too so now I have an early scan on Monday here's hoping bean is in the right place with a little heartbeat and maybe I can just relax a little :shrug:

9. Elhaym

Elhaym It's a girl :)

describes me exactly! some tiredness and feel hormonal but that's it - no sickness, no sore boobs (but I never got sore boobs before AF either).

Scan tomorrow at 8 weeks so hope everything is OK :)

10. KateT

KateT Well-Known Member

Hun, I totally understand. I am 12 weeks, so a few weeks ahead of you, and I apart from being more tired than usual, I have had NOTHING. No bloat, no sore boobs, no sickness, no dizziness, no cramping, no aching, no food aversions, absolutely nothing!
    I had a scan at 9 weeks which showed a healthy heartbeat, and I bought myself a doppler, and have heard the strong heartbeat both times Ive tried to find it :D
    So honestly, just do what I do and count yourself blummin' lucky that we're not suffering with morning sickness like so many of the ladies on here! ;)