8 Weeks no cramping but bleeding

kdr

Reaction score
I was spotting at about 6 weeks brown/pinkish only when I wiped nothing heavy. I went in and had blood work done and an internal ultrasound at 7 weeks (last Thursday) and was told everything looked normal there was a heart beat and a brain - and blood work was in check. I didn't have any bleeding immediately after or anything. But on this past Sunday I wiped and had red blood - I thought maybe it was because it was after a bowl movement aka pushing a little to hard. But then last night (Tuesday) I had a hot bath (oops I didn't know I wasn't suppose to so I am scared I may have harmed the baby) and then went for a walk. When I got home and went to the bathroom I wiped and there was more red blood. I have no cramping and no further bleeding during the night or this morning. With this being my first pregnancy I don't know what to think and my next apt isn't til March 19.

I know they say bleeding isn't very normal but quite common. It could be nothing but to be safe I would ask to get checked again.
Wishing you all the best for a healthy pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->