8 weeks not being able to eat

chloesnowie10

Reaction score
I have seen loads of posts about not being able to stop eating, however I am the complete opposite!...

I haven't had a full meal in a week, all i can really manage is literally 4/5 fries and I am full up to the point of feeling sick, it even happens when I hav not eaten all day...

I'm really worrying about this as no food = no nutrients for beanie :S

Do any of you feel the same and have any tips as to what i could try to eat to get nutrients?

I am also 8 wks and I have been feeling the same way. I try just kinda graze and snack throughout the day since I can't really eat full meals. Just munch on good things like apples, grapes, and various other things to try to make up for the lack of full meals. Hope you feel better!

If it makes you feel any better hon I couldnt eat until last week! And my baby is measuring AHEAD of where shes supposed to be so dont worry! Just keep taking your prenatals, eat when you can,and drink lots of fluids!

Testing tomorrow and feeling very positive if I'm pregnant I am 5wks2d and haven't had a proper meal in a week or maybe over, just been munching on carrots I have no appetite and it's been worrying me! So good to hear I'm not alone and everything is good with your pregnancies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->