8 weeks pregnant at 39 - nausea

Calcifer

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm 8 weeks pregnant with my 3rd, bit of a surprise as we weren't trying or preventing and this month we were not even doing it ‍♀️

I have two girls, 5 and 3, and I wasnt really sick with my first at all, with my second I had evening nausea. This time around I have all day exhaustion and nausea...

I'm feeling a little low because of this, I'm finding it hard to connect with my other kids, and I'm so despondent about Xmas and vaguely worried about the future when I should be thrilled and feeling blessed. But I keep thinking "what the hell are you doing all this again aged 39".

I think I need to connect with others who are pregnant and older so I don't feel so alone.

Hey there. I can relate. I'm 39 and 21 weeks pregnant with # 4. I have a 17 year old, a 6 year old and a 3 year old. Being pregnant at our age and having young kids is exhausting! I felt similarly during my 1st trimester as well. I did not have morning sickness so much but was so very tired all the time. I didn't have energy or motivation to do anything! It's gotten a bit better now but I still have my days where I just hang out on the couch watching tv and napping. Hang in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->