8 weeks - short tempered and irritable??

vitriolic_vix

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Please can someone tell me that it's not just me who is experiencing this?

It doesn't have to be caused by anything particular but, for example, this morning I just couldn't have anyone near me as I felt rage with people so much as breathing in my direction!:shrug:

It comes and goes but sometimes I feel crazy. My husband doesn't know whether it's the hormones or I'm just mental :cry:

I can't stand my SO to be around me mostly because every odor is kicking my butt right now. I can't stand the smell of his body wash, deodorant etc. He stopped smoking and vapes now which I used to do, but I can't stand the smell of the vape. He only vapes in the the TV room now and the door has to be shut. I can't stand the sound of other people talking loud or the TV in another room. I feel like I need to be in an isolation bubble and it would be so nice if I could just be tube fed so I don't smell or taste anything because yeah that is overwhelming too.

It’s quite normal in pregnancy to find that your moods become a bit unpredictable. It is important to understand you are not alone; mood swings are just another aspect of the pregnancy experience. Exercise is a mood-lifter, if you feel irritated or anxious, go for a swim, take a walk in the fresh air or do some simple yoga exercises, take a break from daily routine to relax, spend quality time with your partner. Till you have bot find it helpful to manage your mood swings, then better you consult with your doctor to understand the underlying cause for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->