8 weeks symptoms questions

writingislove

Reaction score
I'm just shy of 8 weeks pregnant and I'm hoping to hear some advice or experiences from other ladies!

I started getting mild nausea around 6 weeks. For a couple of days it was all day nausea, and since then it's only been when I have an empty stomach or after I eat. So far, no throwing up.

I also don't have much in the way of fatigue. I had a couple of bad days, but mostly I'm just ready for bed a bit sooner than normal. I don't have that horrible exhaustion I keep hearing about.

We saw the baby and heartbeat at 6 weeks and my hcg was 23,000. So it seems like by now my nausea and fatigue should be out of control. It seems like everything I read shows women's symptoms getting worse around 8 weeks, but mine are just completely static. Is this normal?

Count yourself as one of the lucky ones! Trust me, you don't want all the stereotypical symptoms. You've seen your baby and its little heart beating, your hCG is excellent... You've got a healthy, well-behaved bean on board! ;o) Hope you are relaxing and enjoying this adventure! Here's to a happy and healthy rest of your pregnancy!

Wow I am the exact same way as you!! Nausea and tiredness is only when I am hungry and wanting to go to bed a lil early!! My boobs are somewhat sore. I'm just hoping that it's one of those pregnancies where it's an "easy" one;) I have an ultrasound Monday..do you have one coming up?

I have an OB appointment on the 8th but my next U/S won't be for a few more weeks. My boobs are sore off and on, and I do find I'm constantly salivating. So the symptoms are there, it's just not as miserable as I feel like it should be. Isn't it weird that I feel that way?

Not strange to feel that way at all! Symptoms are strangely reassuring, even though they can provide false information. <3

Me too. I only have nausea when hungry. Boobs were massively sore but today very mildly sore. Also I've had mild cramps today. Worried

I have an OB appointment on the 8th but my next U/S won't be for a few more weeks. My boobs are sore off and on, and I do find I'm constantly salivating. So the symptoms are there, it's just not as miserable as I feel like it should be. Isn't it weird that I feel that way?

I completely agree!! I was so miserable with my youngest son I look back and would rather feel that way than worry! Crazyy! But I will say with my first son I had no symptoms!!! None! And he is perfect.

I am 8w2d. I have had a couple of times where I have been nauseous, so mild I forgot about them, and maybe a little more tired sometimes than normal. It does seem weird that I have not had my head in the toilet this time around. I am counting myself lucky this time. I had my fair share of being sick for the first 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"