8 weeks tomorrow, bug gush bleed yesterday

MrsXYZ

Reaction score
I think i'm 8 weeks pregnant tomorrow. I've been feeling really sick and actually being sick first thing in the morning, boob sore etc. Yesterday afternoon I felt a gush and went to the loo and had bled through my panty liner, through my pants onto my jeans. About 20 mins later I went back to the toilet and was bleeding into the toilet bright red blood. It freaked me out, cos was a fair bit and completely out of the blue. I have had no more bleeding since and no cramps. Anyone else had this?? I've rang out of hours, but they seem to think it's just a case of waiting to see what happens. Will go to see my GP tomorrow to get me referred to EPU and to try and get an early scan. Just no idea what's going on......

Hiya, I'm really sorry to hear about your bleeding and how much stress that must be causing. You shouldn't need to wait for your gp to refer you to epu - you can call and go there before you've seen a midwife or anything. I went there with a bleed with my dd. I would really encourage you to call the epu and ask to be seen - whilst they may not be able to do much, they can scan you and check on what is happening, especially if you're around 8 weeks they can check that all is well. Xxx

I had the same in my last pregnancy..I just started to bleed .it was like a tap turned on, I soaked through my clothes, and then 2 bath towels... I went to a &e and was told (wrongly) I had miscarried
... next day shown a perfectly fine 9 week baby ..he is now 2... so don't panic.. I have bled during this pregnancy also, I'm now 9 weeks ... good luck and try to b possitive x

I'm going through a similar thing at the moment, I started bleeding on Wednesday with awful cramping (I'm 9 weeks). EPU can't scan me until Tuesday so I'm currently (impatiently) waiting for then. The bleeding and cramping has eased up and I'd say I still 'feel' pregnant but I just don't know.
Best of luck to you, really hope your EPU can see you quickly, the waiting and not knowing is horrible x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->