• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

8 weeks tomorrow..

sweetie 23

Reaction score
hii everyone.. i'm new here so i don't really know where to post this but i am hoping i get a few replies! hmm, sooo i will be 8 weeks tomorrow! I found out I was pregnant at 6 weeks and 2 days.. time seems like it's flying! I haven't started prenatal pills yet and I am not quite sure what to be eating and i'm worried about my baby, i've read a lot online about how crucial eating healthy and taking your vitamins are... any suggestions on what i should be eating? they would be greatly appreciated!

also, my breasts are sore at all.. is that normal? :confused:

replies are greatly appreciated! thanks

Hi and welcome. I am new, but have been a long time lurker. Sore breasts are completely normal. You should really start prenatal vitamins because you need to be having folic acid. You can find all sorts of lists online on what types of food you should stay away from. Good luck!

Hello! I too am 8 weeks tomorrow. I have my booking in appointment tomorrow so am very excited about that!

I'm taking folic acid and am just trying to eat little and often. I don't know about you but i've really gone off food recently?

Try not to compare your symptoms with what you think is normal, everyone is different. My symptoms come and go with each day!

folic acid is vital in the first 12 weeks! I'd advice taking pregnacare, you can either take them all the way through pregnancy or stop at 12 weeks, up to you, but it means your baby gets all the vital vitamins even if your not feeling up to eating right. The healthy food thing can be confusing, its mostly important to stay away from the things your not meant to eat, and try keeping your diet balanced. You dont wanna put on more weight than needed by stocking up on crisps and pizzas (even though it can be hard to resist!) xx

aw congratulations. i have an appointment this week too! so exciting : ) and about food? i can't get enough of it actually! i feel like im always hungry but it turns out a few bites and im full! and thanks for the tip on not comparing my symptoms to what i think should be normal because i do it all the time and everyone is different! congrats again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"