81 days and counting ....

court.

Trying to stay positive
Reaction score
It has been 81 days since the first day of my last period. I have taken tests and they have shown not pregnant. I am really getting frusterated. Do you ladies know anything I could do to possibly help bring on my period? I would really like to try Soy once my period does start.

i would go to dr for blood test??? and if your period hadnt started they could prescribe you something to get it started goodluck

I have been in to see a doctor unfortunately that alone cost me alot of money. I have yet to recieve my healthcard as I just moved. It has been quite a hassle with this healthcard. They want to charge me $590 to get bloodwork done. I was just wondering if there was anything natural that may help.

Thank you

i used fertileaid it helped regulate my periods. and my friend used it to start her period or so she said..it might help... im sorry im not much help today lol.. sorry.. goodluck

Take a look at black cohosh, if you are sure you aren't pregnant.

Hi, I am with ya on this one! CD82 for me!

I had a 156 day cycle which was ended by taking Provera prescribed by the doctor. Since then I've been taking Agnus castus (vitex) and have had a 57 day and now a 30 day cycle so it seems to be working for me.

I've read good things about Parsley tea too, apparently it softens your cervix so if your uterus is generally ready for a period it helps to kick start it. Unfortunately after 1 cup I couldn't force myself to have any more and you're supposed to have at least 3 a day.

Hi, I understand how u feel, its really frustrating!!

I stopped taking my pill on the 8th March 2011, had withdrawel bleed on 13th March and had nothing since. I have been on the pill for 8years. I have had absolutely nothing for 79 days now.

xx

I had a 156 day cycle which was ended by taking Provera prescribed by the doctor. Since then I've been taking Agnus castus (vitex) and have had a 57 day and now a 30 day cycle so it seems to be working for me.

I've read good things about Parsley tea too, apparently it softens your cervix so if your uterus is generally ready for a period it helps to kick start it. Unfortunately after 1 cup I couldn't force myself to have any more and you're supposed to have at least 3 a day.

WOW 156 days!! You must have felt like going crazy. I tried vitex and my first cycle was 32 days but the next cycle was 52 ( longest I've ever had beside's this one) I am staying away from vitex now. I would really like to get my period so I can try taking Soy. Do any of you have experience with Soy? Can you recommend a brand that I could buy over the internet that doesn't take too long to ship. ( just incase for some very odd reason AF shows up soon )

Yes VERY crazy, but I was on the Depo for 5 years which I stopped Last July so I was expecting some problems.

I'm taking Soy at the minute but this is my first cycle. There are a couple of threads on here about it. I've been following this one - https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/593846-ttc-soy-baby-43.html

I'm taking it CD3-7 160mg a day (4 x40mg tablets). I got mine from Tesco for about £5.00. Not sure if you're in the UK or not, if you are I'd stick with Tesco or Holland & Barratt.

I've heard you can buy it from Amazon but have no experience with it.

Been having headaches yesterday and today (Currently CD5) but I'm gonna stick with it because I read headaches are a common side effect and if I get a baby out of it then it's a small price to pay!!!

WOW 156 days!! You must have felt like going crazy. I tried vitex and my first cycle was 32 days but the next cycle was 52 ( longest I've ever had beside's this one) I am staying away from vitex now. I would really like to get my period so I can try taking Soy. Do any of you have experience with Soy? Can you recommend a brand that I could buy over the internet that doesn't take too long to ship. ( just incase for some very odd reason AF shows up soon )

I am not the one you asked about soy but I took it this month and I usually have a 36 day cycle with ovulation (when I do) around 21. This month with the soy I OV on day 33 and I am on cycle day 41! That was my SOY drama! LOL Good luck if you try it! Lots of people love it!

According to my counter its been since Jan for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->