81 year old pensioner jailed

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Wobbles, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Wobbles

Wobbles WoBbLeWoBbLe
    Administrator

2. Tam

Tam Mum of 2 - PG with No.3

Bloody good job too!!!!! I bet she is a real sweety when the cops turn up to have a go at her.......well the old fogey got caught!!!!!!!! GOOD!

I hate these bloody old fogeys that think they can do anything as they are of a certain age and people will therefore let them get away with things...........AND she is of the age where respect was a way of life in her day....she should be ashamed! I hope she enjoys her 6 months and does the FULL 6 months! Sorry if this sounds harsh, but she has obviously made peoples lives hell for 10 yrs. It is no less than she deserves, she wants to thank her lucky stars I weren't the judge!

*Rant over & Breatheeeeeee* :rofl:

3. Imi

Imi .

Fooking hell tam ... lmfao you not like old people then??

**Keeps me granny away from Tam**

Lol totally agree though ... the old biddy sounds like a physco!

xxx

4. Tam

Tam Mum of 2 - PG with No.3

I LOVE most old people, but trust me, I have worked in a nursing home and seen a few real two-faced, split personalities, and it does my head in!

5. LynnieH

LynnieH Well-Known Member

I agree with you Tam. Some old people think the world owes them! Well they should bloody well stick to the rules too!!!

6. ablaze

ablaze lucky mum of one of each!

i agree wi u 2 tam, thts just cos teh wasy sum pensioners treat me in tesco!!!

7. Wobbles

Wobbles WoBbLeWoBbLe
    Administrator

I love old people. I've had some of the best chuckles with the older folks & really enjoyed doing care work. Considering it again tbh PT & PT at home.

This woman sounds like she knew what she was doing though & pretty wicked can't imagine tehy jailed he rightly or they'd have suggested putting her into a nursing home I think.

8. ablaze

oh dont get me wrong some are truly lovely!! but sum r twisted!!

9. Imi

Imi .

You know what pisses me off???

When the old dears ram you wit trollys in shopping centres!

xxx

10. ablaze

no wen tehy stop dead in front of the pram and tut wen u go bargin into thm!!!!!

11. Imi

Imi .

Even worse ... when they roll there eyes cause bubs is crying

Grrrrrrrrrr!!!

12. valentine75

valentine75 Proud dad

What really gets on my tits is when your about to get off the bus and a herd of old fogeys rush towards the entrance I mean school kids i can understand but these people should know better.

13. Trinity

Trinity Well-Known Member

I agree with all of you!! Most oldies are lovely but i have had some of my best arguments with old people :rofl:

They say how young people have no respect these days but they dont have any for young people!

14. Wobbles

Wobbles WoBbLeWoBbLe
    Administrator

Problem being the younger generation don't often respect the older either.

I personally think the older generation are stuck in ways that just aren't real in todays world & some find it hard to accept & adjust to - Or simply don't want to. I knew a couple of families from working in the homes that still live pretty much as they did back then.

Thats no excuse for this old dear though!

15. Imi

Imi .

I respect old people fpr what they did for us all those years ago ... i mean what we gonna be thanked for ... Polution? acid rain and climate changes lol!!

But i think they tar everyone with the same brush adntis not fair!

xxx

16. Trinity

Trinity Well-Known Member

Yea i agree with that .. I do respect old people .. its just that the assume that young people are all the same and so SOME do not give them the benefit of the doubt.

17. valentine75

valentine75 Proud dad

One time a year or so back i was standing the bus stop at the front of the queue, a short while later my bus pulled up and this old guy barged on in the front of me, as i wasnt having a very good day I let him know how i felt.
    SUddenly i got all the i fought in the war stuff to which i stopped him and said "Yeah well i fought in the gulf war (Didnt really) but it did shut him up and put a big smile on my face

I apreciate what the older generation went through but to use it every time they don't get their own way is beyond ridiculous

something that does annoy me is despite getting everything for free they still bitch and moan

18. Wobbles

Wobbles WoBbLeWoBbLe
    Administrator

They don't get everything for free?

They don't get any more help than they deserve - They don't get enough help in my eyes to be honest like the income support scroungers.

Old people just have their ways rightly or wrongly ... they are old not quite as sharp as younger people in many different ways. I guess until we are older we will never understand. Not sure I would have used your example of a point because you weren't in the gulf war therefore it wasn't a point because the point doesn't exist. I'm not sure the gulf war would have been something to smile about if you had of been regardless.

19. Imi

Imi .

Nothing about war is a point ... It something that sometimes as to be done and unfortunatly innocent people get involved through making a living and defending there counrty.

The old don't get everything for free and i don't think that they are given enough credit for what they did do years ago ... you didn't see half of them at home living off the system, most of them had a job working from dusk till dawn!

The one thing that gets me is the way they are left to defend for themselves ... most struggle to pay heating bills in the winter and die due to the fact they can't keep warm!

They might moan and grumble but its only because we don't do things the way they used to all those years ago!

Bless there long johns and gurdles!
    xxx

20. Wobbles

Wobbles WoBbLeWoBbLe
    Administrator

Bless there long johns and gurdles!

^

:rofl: