88 cent pregnancy test evap or possibly start of Bfp?

Stargazer33

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I need some insight please?
I'm not sure when I ovulated, I had ewcm and pain on rigth side on November 10 and we had sex that nigth.
Its possible I ovulated that weekend. Now since yesterday and today I have gotten shadow lines on these first signal WalMart tests, last nigth with afternoon urine, today with fmu and the last one with noon urine. The noon test had a very very faint line within time frame but I left it in the bathroom and went on with dinner preparation for a while, I came back after about one and a half hour and there it was a brigth pink line???? I know its after time frame so its possible its an evap. But I can't throw away a Thougth that it could be a bfp...
For 2-3 days now I have had very mild AF like cramping down there, super tired and very moody and slightly nose bleeds. Yes it could definitely be PMs lol.. But what if?
Any of you experienced the same with tests giving lines like this and ended up getting Bfp days later? Now I have tried the curved frers and big bfn though.

What do you think?

Yea a pic would help but sounds like a bfp

I tried uploading my pictures but I get message that its been an error...
If I get frers tomorrow ill upload if there is any lines:winkwink:

There is something going on with the pic upload on the site other have been posting links to there pics on other sites

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->