8BfP tests and 2BFN at Drs

Laurajo177

Reaction score
I've been testing since Friday 13th today monday the 16th I went to doctor as I was on the pill when happened (Since came off pill)

I was tested there and came back neg (30mul/hcg on Drs tests I looked) she literally put in my pee took out and said neg didn't leave it or anything.

I've done clear blue digital tests at home BFP 1-2 did 2 of theses on at night Friday one Saturday morning.

Done first response tests 15mul/hcg

And 10mul/hcg tests all BFP

I was scanned she said she couldn't see anything but womb linings thick.
But could be to early she did scan on tummy not vaginal.

Any idea ladies ?

Hi unless your hcg levels are over 1500 you won't see much on a scan, plus it's far too early and she should know that. Good news its that your tests are showing bfp and your lining is thick. Fingers crossed for you x

I agree, too early for a scan to show anything by the sounds of it. It's ridiculous she would even try it on your tummy at this stage! A vaginal scan probably won't pick much up yet never mind an abdominal one! I had a few scans in early pregnancy and I was 10 weeks before they switched to abdominal scans!

Your tests are more sensitive than hers, and sounds like she didn't dip for long enough, so if you're still getting BFPs definitely go back in a few days. Can you see someone else instead? Unless she thinks you're 8weeks or more, it doesn't sound like she knows what she's doing!

She's said test again in 10 days and If still BFP come back, would been easier for her to just do bloods but she's said she can't see me being preg as there was no growth ect

But as I was on cerezzete when I fell pregnant I have no clue of dates so I could be 4 weeks.. I'm still getting BFP even in the afternoon. Think she was just incompetent at her job in early pregnancys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->