8dpo am I seeing a line or an evil evap? *digi bfp*

I think it's still a bit early for a digi, I'm not sure that one would come back positive just yet, but it DOES depend on the brand. I've heard the FRER digis go positive super early. With this pregnancy I got a +digi at 10 DPO using a Clear Blue with Weeks Estimator--they are super sensitive too. This page shows what my FRER looked like just before I got the +digi.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...super-squinters-wondfo-frer-update-bfp-3.html

This is just my two cents but I always wait to get super duper excited until I get a clear second line on a FRER *and* a positive digi because I've had so many cycles where my faint IC and other lines (blue dye, and FRER sadly too) have wound up with AF coming right on time, grrr!

Edit: I don't think that's the case with your tests--especially that superdrug looks pretty darn clear. I just mean that to me getting a +digi is a big milestone! That's when I really start to scream and dance haha!

Thanks everyone! I am going to take the advice of wantsAlittle1 and wait until the morning to do the digi, i have a clearblue conception indicator ine so hoping for a pregnant 1-2 weeks! I told my husband, i put our 9 month old in his highchair for dinner and put a sticker on his bib saying "big brother" and when he got in he saw it straight away. Was quite emotional and I can't stop smiling. Am just scared and will be until i see the digi xxx

OMG T!!! This is fantastic news, I am so so so so so so (insert lots more so's) happy for you!

Congratulations!

OMG T!!! This is fantastic news, I am so so so so so so (insert lots more so's) happy for you!

Congratulations!

Awww T thank you so much!! Hope all is good with you! Is the old thread still active do you know?
Xx

Well i got clear pink lines withing seconds on superdrug and IC test but a not pregnant on cb digi :growlmad:
There is no denying these lines though right? Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 51
Not sure if it is, been awhile and a few babies since it last was!

Digi tests are not very sensitive. Wait until AF is overdue x

The Superdrug seems pretty clear but the IC still seems a bit light. Are you seeing clear progression between your ICs?

If it's a CB early result digi with weeks estimator, it is actually very sensitive, almost as sensitive as a FRER. However if your urine was dilute when you took it, or something as simple as using FMU vs SMU might have meant a huge difference in hormone. FMU tests are always super light for me, and I rely more on my SMU results to see how I'm progressing. My +digi was with afternoon urine on 10 DPO. I'm sure I would have gotten a Not Pregnant if I had taken it in the morning.

I personally trust FRERs above all other tests--can you get a FRER? x

Dunno about digis never did one. But my ic's were super faint & my frer was as clear as day. If you can get one try one. But actually your super drug would be plenty for me! Bfp I say. Congrats xxxx

Thanks ladies. I dread to think how much i have spent on tests. Couldn't find FR last night so got sainsburys brand blue dye and b&m bran early test, done both along with ic this morning and all have lines so that is now positives on 4 brands but another not pregnant on clear blue digi and it is stressing me out a lot :( the IC lines are deffo getting darker though. I am 11dpo and af was due yesterday as i have a short lp xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 37
That's a good line on pink dye t - don't stress about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->