8dpo am I seeing a line or an evil evap? *digi bfp*

Thanks everyone! I am going to do another digi tuesday and i only have one more IC left but i am confident now and so happy :) xx

Congrats!!!! Don't worry about the digi. Mine was negative until two days after I got a second line FRER.

Last test until the digis arrive, i think the line is darker, right? 12dpo :) xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 27
Congratulations that's a nice line for an ic :)
We are 1 day apart :)

Congratulations that's a nice line for an ic :)
We are 1 day apart :)

Hi! I recognise your name, was you on the "taking it easy" thread a few years ago? Congrats to you! 1 day apart! :) xx

I recognise your name too thinking about! I possibly was :) I'm not too sure.

Thank you :)

honeysuede, could you line up all of the ICs you've taken together? That would make it easier to see if there is progression

Ok, here are the pics of the IC's 10dpo, 11dpo and 12dpo (today) the lines are darker IRL.

Attachments

• 10dpo - Copy (2).jpg
    10dpo - Copy (2).jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 11dpo - Copy.jpg
    11dpo - Copy.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 12dpo.jpg
    12dpo.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 7
Apologies I meant can you physically lay the tests next to each other,so that they are all in the same exact lighting with the same exact background?

Ahh i see! Bo, I haven't kept any of the ic's i have only kept the superdrug, the b&m and the sainsburys ones. I wish i had kept them all though. Tomorrow will be the first day of no testing as i have run out until the digis arrive x

Ah okay, I understand. I think there is some progression but again it's hard to tell without seeing the tests right next to each other.

Here is my progression if it's any help at all--I didn't use the same IC brand as you, but I did use some ICs. x

Attachments

• FinalWondfoProgression_Annotated_Small.jpg
    FinalWondfoProgression_Annotated_Small.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 15
That's good progression there and I completely see the benefit in having them next to each other like that.:dohh: Oh well, hopefully my digis arrive tomorrow but it is more likely to be Tuesday. I ordered them online as it was cheaper and I knew it would stope me from spending yet another £13 for a pack of 2 and testing too soon again.
I am 2 days late now with all of the pregnancy symptoms I had both times round plus positives on 4 different brands so I feel confident but seeing the words on a digi will seal the deal for me. :flower:
xxx

Aw congrats hunny. You're just starting out on a new pregnancy as mine ends. Just gave birth to my fifth and final baby on Saturday:)

Aww Em!! Massive congrats! :) and you would have started out with that pregnancy around the time i had my 2nd! We are passing the baby baton haha!! This will also be my final one. I am so happy! Sending hugs to you and yours, do you still have a journal? Xx

Thanks lovely. Yeah I have a pregnancy journal and I'll be starting a new parenting journal once I'm out of this hospital!! My family has changed a lot since my old parenting journal.

Love that we're passing the baton :)

Well i caved and spent yet more money on a digi which i will do within the hour. Sooooo hoping to see those magic words this timw x

Words can not deacribe how happy i am to see these words! I was so scared when waiting for the reault even though i know i am pregnant :haha::dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583