8dpo and going whacky.

The entire cycle is sooo long, and the waiting is just BLEH!! I know the feeling!

i am in the same boat!!!!
i am going to crazy myself !!! but what to do ?!!!

i'm 6dpo (or 3dpo according tot he evil that is ff) and i feel the same.

was itching to test and been ignoring it all day as i know it would be :bfn: but i couldnt ignore it any longer and tested hey ho what do you know a :bfn: lol.

at least i have no tests in the house apart from a digi and theres no way i'm wasting that baby til i get a bfp and can get the word pregnant up on it. x

i'm in same boat! fingers crossed for us all...am due AF on about 2nd Nov... stay away from us all :witch: ...doesn't really help us that it's halloween soon meaning witches everywhere... :rofl:

funny how we see digi as a trophy rather than an original test... i'm same as you appleseed - i'm gonna get a bfp on a cheapie or first response, then when i'm certain will do a digi just to see the definate words! was too crap last month to see the words 'not pregnant', that hit home more than one line!!!

Me too

8 DPO for me and feeling very blah, blah, blah today. Trying not to over analyse every twinge but it's soooooooooooooooooooo damn hard!

I have a Clearblue in my knicker draw - it winks at me each morning!

xx

Oh me too, having relatives home for the weekend so i hop tis will keep me occupied till then..

I think I might test again Mon, what you think, are you due thurs too apple seed?xxxxxxx

I have a Clearblue in my knicker draw - it winks at me each morning!

xx

Hey, is that a new function they come with? About time they made them a bit more personable :winkwink:

Good luck to you all, hoping there's lots of :bfp:s on the way!

Hi i am 10 DPO and joining you in the wacky stakes!!!! keep freaking out on DH!!! and crying at silly things!! Has anyone had symptoms? Anyont testing? I have tested every day last dew days!!! I am addicted!!!!

I'm 7 dpo, and i'm feeling tried and crying at silly things. and i'm getting a weird feeling in tum. anyone else.

whats feels has everybody else have at 7dpo. and how many days till you started testing?
I really want a :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"