8DPO and impatient!

Just been to the loo and some light blood on wiping, thinking by morning AF will be here :( xx

Hey girls just wanted to say hello :) I dont know wen I ovulated me and hubby been ntnp. But this month as he work away ww only managed literally one night and im pretty sure I missed ovulation. Can anyone help me with working dates out and wen I could test?? I think the day of my lasp period was around the 2nd october and the night it happened was 21st so im certain im out this month..... any help appreciated and wishing u girls all the best for ur bfps x

Bbaabby it will depend on how long your cycles are and when did you ovulate or if you know how long your lp is.
On a normal 28 day cycle you would have ovulated around the 16th, making the 21st highly unlikely. But hardly anyone is regular like that. So you never know.

I'm 8dpo today. I think I may have a faint Positive. First month off bcp. I used clear blue digital opk and preseed. I also BBT every morning at 6am. I hope this is real and not a mirage!!!!!

Thanks letti, thats pretty much the dates I worked out so pretty sure it wont b bfp. Feeling very normal aswell whereas with my two boys I could tell straight away I was pregnant. Thabks loads forr the reply x
Bbaabby it will depend on how long your cycles are and when did you ovulate or if you know how long your lp is.
On a normal 28 day cycle you would have ovulated around the 16th, making the 21st highly unlikely. But hardly anyone is regular like that. So you never know.

Well ladies, I am back at CD1, AF arrived this morning :( Still hoping you guys are in with a chance!!

Good luck to you all :)

There was no AF when I woke this morning, so I popped out and got a test, BFN :(. Guess I just have to sit it out and wait for AF to arrive. Good luck to everyone still in xx

Sorry Project, I wish you better luck for next cycle.
Mumof5 do you temp?
Afm, bfn this morning, my temps went back up, but dont think meas anything anymore.

Yes I do temp, was my first mo th of temping, mine haven't gone back down to where they were when AF started last time?? Not sure about relying on them this month. X

MUMOF5, did you get your BPF or AF?

Hey ladies am just wondering wat u think..... im still waiting on af to turn up but been feeling very strange today bit like sicky but not and this morning I was sure I woke up with sore boobs....... I dunno what to think as im sure my datea are out and done two tests and both negative. But its still not been two weeks since we bd and im not really sure wen im due...... what do u ladies think thanks loads x

Hey ladies am just wondering wat u think..... im still waiting on af to turn up but been feeling very strange today bit like sicky but not and this morning I was sure I woke up with sore boobs....... I dunno what to think as im sure my datea are out and done two tests and both negative. But its still not been two weeks since we bd and im not really sure wen im due...... what do u ladies think thanks loads x

MUMOF5, did you get your BPF or AF?

AF showed up on Monday late morning/early afternoon, right after I tested and got a bfn in the morning :(. Onto next month...... Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->