8dpo and very sore

mamawanabe21

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
So today i am 8dpo and, as bizarre as this sounds, my womb feels very sore. I cant wear any tight trousers etc as it feels uncomfortable. Its very strange. The last time I remember anything like this was when i got my first bfp with my dd but that was at 11dpo, so this is a lot earlier.
Anyone else felt this, whether it was pregnancy related or not?

This happened to me at 8dpo. I was pregnant sounds very promising

Thank you. I sure hope so. Trying very hard not to get my hopes up but its impossible not to lol x

Fingers crossed for you! If you felt it with DD definitely could be a sign this time too! When will you test?

I'm going to hold out testing until the 1st Sept. Whenever I'm actually due AF, I seem to POAS and then AF arrives immediately after, so I'm going to try to wait until I'm officially late.
Unfortunately this morning I was diagnosed with a water infection. Been up all night with a burning Vajay-jay. So I have a feeling the soreness is related to that. A bit deflated, but not out until the witch arrives, right?

So I'm left totally unsure on whether the soreness is related to the UTI.
I have a feeling that's hard to explain...like the start of a menstrual cramp, but then it disappears. So a tightness in my uterus,perhaps? It feels separate to the ache in my bladder. Maybe I'm trying to be hopeful. It feels like AF is about to arrive though, so haven't got my hopes up too high.

I'm in the same boat. 8 DPO today :) and had crazy cramps 2 days ago and cramping lightly since and today and yesterday had a stuffy nose. Had some other lil symptoms as well. I took dollar tree tests early cuz im obsessed haha and got negatives, and I've never taken an OPK as a prego test but heard that if you have 2 lines at this time in your cycle that it's saying you're fertile when you technically shouldn't be since your period is due in a week... anyone know about this? I know it's not a good indication, I'm just curious.

Here is my OPK test...line is light, but still, shouldn't it NOT be there?:

Attachments

• 14081270_10154037733629563_1921808759_n.jpg
    14081270_10154037733629563_1921808759_n.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 3
I'm in the same boat. 8 DPO today :) and had crazy cramps 2 days ago and cramping lightly since and today and yesterday had a stuffy nose. Had some other lil symptoms as well. I took dollar tree tests early cuz im obsessed haha and got negatives, and I've never taken an OPK as a prego test but heard that if you have 2 lines at this time in your cycle that it's saying you're fertile when you technically shouldn't be since your period is due in a week... anyone know about this? I know it's not a good indication, I'm just curious.

I have heard of people using opks for early indication but never knew when to do one. I am intrigued and might pee on one, but do t want want to face a negative earlier than I have to haha! I feel like AF is literally about to show :( probably not caught this month :(

EDIT; So I gave in and did an opk. I also have a faint line. I don't know how accurate it is, or if ths opk has to be a positive to count. Who knows ��

I have heard of people using opks for early indication but never knew when to do one. I am intrigued and might pee on one, but do t want want to face a negative earlier than I have to haha! I feel like AF is literally about to show :( probably not caught this month :(

EDIT; So I gave in and did an opk. I also have a faint line. I don't know how accurate it is, or if ths opk has to be a positive to count. Who knows ��

Well now I'm even more curious haha we have twin cycles and lines lol. I have been doing much research on the OPK, but it's hard to find accurate answers. Some say they have gotten positive OPKs while pregnant, some say not to even bother with OPKs (because they're mad at life or something lol)... 1 woman told me "That's not positive because it's a faint line" and I said "Well I am not testing for O... I O'd last week, I'm wondering why there is a faint fertile line on this OPK when I'm a week after from AF and should NOT be fertile...". I got this idea from a video I saw on youtube last night of a woman who wasn't getting positive HPTs, but took an OPK and got a faint line and she ended up having twins lol

I just found this video. She takes an HPT and an OPK. Her digital O test says she is low in the O hormones and when she opens it it shows a faint test line... she also got a positive HPT test in this video at 10 DPO

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...E8C37A1E9FCCC9A4C8C4E8C37A1E9FCCC&FORM=VRDGAR

Ive had a quick look around on google and there are a lot of conflicting opinions. I guess because i have no data in regards to late opk testing in previous cycles to compare it to, I'm back to square one and being none the wiser.
*sigh* guess I have to wait and see dammit. Haha.

Haha I feel the same. I've never taken an OPK before, so I really have no comparison :( well, I mean at least we got to see 2 lines for once lol hopefully those 2 lines stay around for the HPTs :)

Haha I feel the same. I've never taken an OPK before, so I really have no comparison :( well, I mean at least we got to see 2 lines for once lol hopefully those 2 lines stay around for the HPTs :)

Absolutely lol. Fingers crossed and baby dust to you xx

Thanks and to you too :) any updates today? Nada for me. Was super gassy last night with bloated and upset type stomach. We went to eat so maybe it was the food? Have u been gassy? Lol

I'm not as sore today, but there's been some mild cramping - like barely there, but I can still feel it sort of mild - and a very full feeling in lower tummy, almost groin. Had a severe bout of nausea this evening which lasted a couple of hours, so have skipped dinner, but that could have been my painkillers. Other than that, nothing new really. I haven't been super gassy, but have had a couple of pops (as my 3 year old would call it hahaha!!)

I ALMOST bought a pregnancy test today, but after seeing THREE announcements on my facebook, I just couldn't bring myself to face a BFN...because it's still pretty early....though I did get my first BFP with DD1 at 10dpo lol.

Feeling quite emotional this evening. There's some resentment and jealousy as my friends announcements, even though I'm super happy for them, and I'm just feeling very pessimistic and depressed because it's taking so long to happen for us.

Sore nipples!

Haha I forgot to mention I've had sore nipples since O. Which is unusual. OH is upset that he can't go anywhere near them, and I've been living and sleeping in a sports bra haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"