8dpo - Any signs or symptoms?

deductivemom

Cautiously expecting #1
Reaction score
Those in the middle of a(nother) TWW, what are you noticing? Any promising signs?

I have had the usual ambiguous stuff - really sore bbs, fatigue, constipation, creamy CM. This month I also had some EWCM in the days after O, which so far I've only ever had the month of my chemical. And my chart looks a bit erratic this month but still good - no triphasic pattern but temps are either holding or on the rise. Oh, and DH commented a few days ago that my areolas looked darker. I didn't see it myself but hard to question it since he has the better vantage point ;)

Anyone have exciting stuff like spotting or implantation pain? Anyone else in the ambiguous but hopeful symptoms boat? Mostly looking for company while I wait. Beginning testing tomorrow!

I'm 12dpo today, which is a record for me (yay!). AF could show up at any time, though.
This cycle I've had the normal light cramping, slight nausea and fatigue. However, around 8-9dpo I had an awful metallic taste that just would not go away! Then it passed for a couple days and is back again this evening... FX that this is it!

I'm 12dpo today, which is a record for me (yay!). AF could show up at any time, though.
This cycle I've had the normal light cramping, slight nausea and fatigue. However, around 8-9dpo I had an awful metallic taste that just would not go away! Then it passed for a couple days and is back again this evening... FX that this is it!

Congrats on the extra long luteal phase! Interesting symptom with the metallic taste - never had that one before. Hope you get your BFP soon!

I'm 8dpo today too.. when are you testing? I tested today... early I know to get a BFN ... shocker I know haha. I'm going to test again on Thursday.

I've had cramps on and off today (kind of like AF), bloated, creamy CM, sore bbs, and very slight nausa.

Hope this doesn't point to AF starting soon :(

I'm 8dpo today too.. when are you testing? I tested today... early I know to get a BFN ... shocker I know haha. I'm going to test again on Thursday.

I've had cramps on and off today (kind of like AF), bloated, creamy CM, sore bbs, and very slight nausa.

Hope this doesn't point to AF starting soon :(

I did my first test today - bfn :( But I think I have a questionable batch of wondfos, so I'm eagerly awaiting the new pack I ordered to arrive (due today).

I wouldn't worry about those being signs of AF, unless you usually have a really short luteal phase. I have some of those symptoms pretty much every cycle around 8-10dpo (including the month of my chemical pregnancy) and AF still doesn't come for several days.

Too bad PMS and pregnancy symptoms are so similar! Fingers crossed for both of us - let me know how your test goes Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->