8DPO. Any symptoms anyone?

Iwonderwhen

Reaction score
All I have is unusual sore breast and that's it. My breasts doesn't really get sore when I ovulate or AF, so I am not sure what it is. I could be imagining things lol.

Anyone have any symptoms??

Hi there! I am 7dpo day. No real symptoms as yet - other than bloating and cramping for the last couple of days. I am putting that down to IBS :wacko:

8dpo as well today and I have NO symptoms when I usually have a ton during my tww's so this is odd. My breasts get sore at 1dpo until a day or two before af shows and so far nothing! weird weird!!

I am 8 dpo today just have my usual sore tatas and cramping. Nothing to interesting. Good luck ladies when are you guys testing?

Mee! Well 9dpo now since its past 12.

I've had sore nips which is unusual and some crampy/stabbing pains around my lower stomach.

When are you all planning to test?

I've been testing with IC's and getting faint - probably evap lines. Ordered some frer which should be here on the 22nd (10dpo!)

Fingers crossed for everyone :) x

I have this interesting pinch feeling very low like in my pelvis......probably had it before but dont remember....

This is cycle #5*
Through DPO 1-6 no noticeable symptoms, couldnt sleep until 2AM everynight
DPO 5/6*
heavier boobs, watery eyes
DPO 7
through the day had a few twinges in right ovary but nothing to fuss about, by night time when I was laying down I have a few sharp stronger twinges in the same spot for a few seconds, couldn't get to sleep again till 1/2am*
watery eyes again
Had diarrhea once today, then by night I was constipated
gassy
Nipples on hurt if pushed quite hard no soreness on its own*
DPO 8*
Woke up feeling "Different" tummy felt like air inside (bloated)*
Had small pains through the day a bit on both side and a tiny bit in the middle.*
Wiped through the middle of the day and discovered a little pale yellow thick stretchy CM*
CM had gone back to normal afterwards.*
Had a nap at 5PM - 7.30PM I never nap ever! Then woke up dizzy and weak and felt like a flu or bug was coming on.
watery eyes again*
Constipated today, was able to pass some at one point though
Gassy
On and off hunger
Slighty burping not much to take as a symptom*
Nipples on hurt if pushed quite hard no soreness on its own*
I wouldnt say I had cramps like AF at all, didnt hurt... just felt gassy as if I had to let it out of go to the toilet*

DPO9*
sore neck and shoulders (muscles)*
Slighty dry throat*
DRY cm*
extremely tired

DPO10*
quite cold today, is this bad??*
DRY cm*
Burping and get a burning in my throat like acid
BFN

does this ound like AF is coming?

I have this interesting pinch feeling very low like in my pelvis......probably had it before but dont remember....

So I'm not the only one. I don't feel it before so I'm kinda worried about whats happening in my lower abdo. i mean very low. Lol. I had it last 7dpo and also a lower back pain. It really hurts that i can't sleep. I'm 9dpo today and since 5dpo i'm gassy. while since 1dpo i have a achey bb's amd somtimes having twinges on both sides.

8dpo as well today and I have NO symptoms when I usually have a ton during my tww's so this is odd. My breasts get sore at 1dpo until a day or two before af shows and so far nothing! weird weird!!

I'm the same no sore bbs which is unusual just get the occasional burning feeling in them FXd it's a good sign for us x

So I'm not the only one. I don't feel it before so I'm kinda worried about whats happening in my lower abdo. i mean very low. Lol. I had it last 7dpo and also a lower back pain. It really hurts that i can't sleep. I'm 9dpo today and since 5dpo i'm gassy. while since 1dpo i have a achey bb's amd somtimes having twinges on both sides.

Its not exactly painful just unusual. Hopefully its a good sign for both of us. 9 dpo today getting closer.....

I'm the same no sore bbs which is unusual just get the occasional burning feeling in them FXd it's a good sign for us x

I'm right there with both of you!! I have had NOTHING this month and I usually at least have sore bbs. I guess I've been bloated, which is very typical, but that is it. Great energy, no cramps, no acne, no headaches, no backaches - UGH! I am assuming AF is coming tomorrow - I'm 10dpo and only have a 10 day LP which I know is short, so I'm assuming this isn't our month again. Making a doc appt for next month. So I'm just thanking my lucky stars I haven't had to deal with PMS this month, I guess! :shrug:

Having none of your usual symptoms could be a sign? Anything unusual for this point in your cycle could be a sign according to my app.

I'm feeling very bloated and full, my stomach is rock hard also. Could just be getting fat though haha.

Anyone else use IC's and HATE them? They always give me faint lines! I wish I could just bring myself to bin them. Torture ordering frer online and having to wait for them. It's the only way to stop myself from testing too early though.

yeah, no symptoms = a possible symptom, I've read! Not reading into it but I have one last FRER from a 3-pack waiting in the wings. I'll test by Friday if nothing happens. When is everyone else testing?
I think back in January, I didn't have many PMS symptoms either. Who knows. The body will do what it wants, right?

I didn't really notice any persistent symptoms until 11dpo (which is when I tested and got a BFP). Before that, I had lots of little things I thought were unusual, but I just assumed it was AF coming and I was noticing things just because we were TTC.

By 11dpo, I noticed significant nausea without vomiting, tender BBs with a feeling of fullness, backache, cold-like symptoms, excessive hunger, and no acne (which I usually get 1-2 weeks before AF).

Good luck to you! Maybe you'll be surprised soon :)

I hope so!!

Hi im 23 i have pcos was place on metformin last yr to help with weight this year i ovulated on the six of may periods was due 13 of may got them on the 18 but now its only the fourth day and im already at brown spotting that usally doesnt happen could it be implantation bleeding

sheena - sounds like a regular AF to me

Just an update on me and my 'no symptoms' - didn't mean CRAP for me this month, AF just arrived. Booooooooo

Good luck to everyone else!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->