• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

8dpo anyone care to join me?

LDC

Reaction score
As the title says really:thumbup:

Im currently 8dpo, trying my hardest to hold out on testing until next weekend...never going to last that long!!

Be nice to have someone/people to share the traumatic wait with!

Hello! I'm 7DPO Currently, So I'll pop in and chat with you!

Hi dragon, thanks for the reply. I'm glad to find someone so close to me in dpo!

This is cycle 2 of ttc #2 so still early days for me, how about you?

Do you have any plans for testing?

Hi LDC I'm currently 8 dpo the wait is driving me insane! I think I'm going to test on Monday, and if no joy ill test again on Wednesday, you'll do really well if you hold out until next weekend!

Hi MrsA, I've woken up this morning contemplating testing tomorrow!

If Im Honest I've lost a bit of hope this morning; my temperature has took a bit of a nose dive which has left me feeling a bit deflated. I know your temp is meant to stay high if you are pregnant (and it did when I was pregnant with dd).

Do you have any symptoms?

Can I join you lovely ladies? I am currently 7dpo and plan to test on Wednesday. No symptoms so got nothing to excite me really! Not feeling confident!

I'm at 8 dpo today and going to test on Friday!x

Welcome minkel and lutz!

Nice to see so many people at the same dpo stage, makes things much easier.

tbh im not holding out much hope because of how poorly I've been feeling since 6dpo :( I dont think im harbouring a nice environment!

I'm either 7/8dpo (got positive opk last sat). I've already tested 4 times :blush: ... Bfn obviously. Thought I wouldn't be so bad second time round with the whole drama of the tww but turns out I am! lol xxx

Snap dollybird I am just as bad the second time round....first time I was just so excited for it to be my first and now second time I just really want my lo to have a sibling. I've read a few people's posts too about it taking longer the second time so that's kinda played on my mind a little too.

How long have you been trying for number two?

X

I came off my pill in June but only been officially ttc for the last two cycles. It's driving me mad already!! Doesn't help that my opks where confusing this month - I got positives on my ic's but never got a smiley on my digi. I've defo ovulated though but it's annoying things not being black and white if u know what I mean. Anyways I'm now symptom spotting like a loony and peeing on sticks like they're going out of fashion lol. Xxx

This is my second cycle too.

Thank god for ebay/cheap tests right?!

I had a temp drop today.... Not really sure what to make of it? Guessing af is on the way?

Haha yeh tell me about it!! I bought a pack of 30 off amazon for £5! Although I have to say I never completely believe the cheapies as I never got a line on those with my last pregnancy (although I ran out after my initial bfp on Frer at 11dpo I guess I might've gotten a line eventually). But they are good to placate my poas addictive. Temp drop at 8dpo could be implantation?? Fingers crossed for u! I'm not temping this time round it stressed me out when trying for my first, and the temp probe used to annoy my hubby as it beeps when it takes a reading. Lol.
Trying my best not to symptom spot today.. Have had a quiet day in with my little boy and despite him keeping me busy I still keep agonising over "symptoms"! Xx

I have to say it's weird being back on these forums! I followed the baby club for awhile, then stopped B&b altogether last March.. Not really been on it again till now (accept briefly in December I think!) But I needed some support and somewhere to vent so here I am! Xx

I think Ive completely blocked out Ttc our first, because this two week wait has been so hard! Probably because this is our first cycle at ttc#2, and it happened so fast with ds. Friday feels like weeks away...

Oh I know!! The waiting is the hardest part! Xx

I'm the same as you...I like the cheapest to test on but prefer a FRER! Shame they don't do those as cheap...

Your comment about the beeping made me laugh!! I try and do it slightly under the covers to avoid waking oh with the random beeping!! Hilarious!

Symptom spotting is the worst, scary how quickly it takes over your life and how slow the TWW goes. Have you had any strong symptoms?

With dd my only symptom was a dry scalp, I didn't even realise it was my hairdresser as it wasn't like dandruff just dry on top.

Fingers crossed that the dip is positive, feeling a bit disheartened this month tbh. Already wishing for af so we can start again d

I've had very tender bbs but I've had those since ovukating and can just be normal pms for me. Had some cramping also on and off since about 4dpo but I dunno if that's just normal and that maybe I don't usually notice it!! ive been pregnant twice now and both times ive had ewcm a few days after o which I've not had as yet which is a bit disappointing as it was one of the reAsons I knew I was preggo in the past. My second time round I had a random nose bleed at 10dpo which inspired me to test the following day! Any symptoms for u this time? I know what you mean I sometimes feel like I just knew either way so I could deal with it if the cycle was a bust and proceed with the next. My cycles have been crazy since coming off my pill (I have pcos) and they are really long. Didn't ovulate toll cd25 this cycle, so the wait to ovulate is almost as bad as the tww!.. But not quite. Lol xxx

I've had very tender bbs but I've had those since ovukating and can just be normal pms for me. Had some cramping also on and off since about 4dpo but I dunno if that's just normal and that maybe I don't usually notice it!! ive been pregnant twice now and both times ive had ewcm a few days after o which I've not had as yet which is a bit disappointing as it was one of the reAsons I knew I was preggo in the past. My second time round I had a random nose bleed at 10dpo which inspired me to test the following day! Any symptoms for u this time? I know what you mean I sometimes feel like I just knew either way so I could deal with it if the cycle was a bust and proceed with the next. My cycles have been crazy since coming off my pill (I have pcos) and they are really long. Didn't ovulate toll cd25 this cycle, so the wait to ovulate is almost as bad as the tww!.. But not quite. Lol xxx

I bet it's hard when you had different signs with your last two pregnancies, no wonder you're symptom spotting.

Tbh I've been feeling rough since 6dpo; 6dpo I was nauseous and 7-9dpo ive had really bad bms. Sorry way tmi! Everything I eat has literally gone through me in minutes so I've not eaten properly since Friday. I just tried to eat some chicken and veg, I managed it but didn't enjoy it and now it gives me the judders! Oh is liking having two helpings though... :dohh:

Cd25 is a late ovulation day, how long it your LP usually?

X

I think Ive completely blocked out Ttc our first, because this two week wait has been so hard! Probably because this is our first cycle at ttc#2, and it happened so fast with ds. Friday feels like weeks away...

Totally get you there minkel! Wishing our lives away whilst we ttc too!!

I caught with dd on cycle 3 but the first where I actually realised there is a bit of science to this whole ttc process, now it's time for ttc #2 it all feels like it's taking longer, when actually I know we were lucky to catch so quick with dd. I'm a couple of years older too which doesn't help! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"