8dpo anyone care to join me?

Wow minkle congrats!!! That's a lovely :bfp: !! :happydance:
Yeh they are scanning me at 6 weeks. Because if the ectopic I will get an early scan now with every pregnancy as there's a higher risk of having another.
Defo not over till the witch comes mamaV!
Eskimo your chart looks good! If your temp rises again tomorrow could be triphasic? Xxx

Hey i hope im not to late but is there room for a little one?? :) i will be 8dpo tommorrow and i have serious poas problems haha!! My temps have stayebup but im not due :af: until next weds! 7 days!! Urghhh its torture!! My symptoms seemed to have all given up and dissapeared! :( have a feeling i may be out this cycle!! CONGRATULATIONS! To all you lovely ladies on your :bfp: s :) this seems like a lucky thread!! I hope your baby dust is contagious! Haha xxx

Hey there Carlie !

LDC, Dolly, Minkle - Enjoy the pregnancy! Dolly - hope the early scan goes well and you see the baby all snuggled up !

AFM - 11 dpo and successfully avoided testing so far. But I am peeing on OPKs though! Got near-positives last night and this morning ... hope that means something good ! Anyone tried anything like this before?

Yes I had a near pos opk the night before I got my first (very light) positive line on a cheapy preg test! Xxx

Please be honest wether or not you can see something https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/v_notiyze/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpslc6wzzlb.jpg

Yes I had a near pos opk the night before I got my first (very light) positive line on a cheapy preg test! Xxx

Oh my God, Dollybird you just made my day ! I am going to go pee on one more OPK now!

Please be honest wether or not you can see something

Hmmmm.... you need an honest opinion, huh? Well then .... hmm... hmm... IT'S A BFP Mama_v !!!! Congratulations !!!!
How many dpo are you??

Tested again just after lunch with frer and got a bfn, will try again tomorrow but not holding much hope up

I can def see it on the picture, however it was an hour after the timezone

11 dpo, 3 days till I'm suppose to be due on.
Was planning to do with fmu tomorrow.

Welcome Eskimo, the last few days always drag by. Do you have any symptoms? Xx

Wow minkle congrats!!! That's a lovely :bfp: !! :happydance:
Yeh they are scanning me at 6 weeks. Because if the ectopic I will get an early scan now with every pregnancy as there's a higher risk of having another.
Defo not over till the witch comes mamaV!
Eskimo your chart looks good! If your temp rises again tomorrow could be triphasic? Xxx

No symptoms other than mild cramps here and there and some gas lol but I woke up late yesterday on 8dpo so I missed my temp but today when I saw it shoot up to 98 degrees I knew something was up bc it never gets that high so I tested and got a faint bfp its in my journal :) I'm on my phone its way to hard to upload pics from the phone.

Mama_v - Good luck sweetie ... FX-ed for you!

Eskimo - Havent checked out the journal but can you post it here? Oh, so exciting! All this at 9 dpo!!

here ya go

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-12-08-28-32.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-12-08-28-32.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 12
Will be crossing fingers and toes for you! This has been a lucky thread so far, so am optimistic for you!

11 dpo, 3 days till I'm suppose to be due on.
Was planning to do with fmu tomorrow.

Eskimo - I think I see something .. good luck. Test again with fmu and update?

AFM - I tested now with an OPK and to my horror the second line is barely visible :(
Was feeling so optimistic with the dark OPKs and now I am feeling all down. Stupid me .

thanks ladies I keep checking the test to make sure the line is there lol hope it gets darker tomorrow. I want to wait until Saturday to tell DH fix there's a baby and it's healthly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->