8DPO...Anyone else want compare & contrast?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by littlebuddha, Apr 22, 2009.

1. littlebuddha

littlebuddha Guest

Well tbh nothing.

No sore boobs, No cm, No need to pee...no headaches...no dizzy spells...I'm a smoker and can't smoke though which is good either way! Making me feel sick.

Spots in abundance! But no usual spots, spots you can't squeeze (sorry if TMI i've seen worse though lol) Nagging pain in left around belly button but lower (is it too early for AF pain? due 05/05)

And lots of tummy grumbles! xxx

2. First timer

First timer Wife and Mummy to Lily!

Hi. I am around the same time as you, have a week til testing. Its driving me mad as I am sure I have had everything going although DH thinks its in my head.
    I had one bad dayof bleeding gums when I brushed them.
    I was really badly constipated the other day(tmi)
    My boobs are a little tender but thats nothing strange, I do think they look a litle bigger.
    I have been peeing more and I am burping for England.
    Today I had bad cramps like AF pain but I have had no bleeding. Not noticed any unusual cm either.

3. minnie83

minnie83 Olivia's mummy

I'm 9dpo, and I've not had any decent symptoms, well none that seem to last anyway! No sore boobs, no cm since ov until today, no cramps / pains, very dissapointed actually I feel like I'm out for this month :hissy: Had a few twinges in my boobs that lasted half an hour (I got all excited as well), had some very very strange, vivid dreams the past 2 nights, and have a strange taste in my mouth today, but don't know if any of that means anything although it is strange for me :shrug: still hope yet though I suppose!

4. littlebuddha

littlebuddha Guest

My gums bled :) I put it down to a new toothbrush but saying that you never know!
    I feel like my boobs look bigger but I've tried bras and they definetley aren't...they look fuller though. Damn they look great haha.
    OH is the same, don't think he wants to get hopes up bless him...when are you testing?
    Is the ticker date the date af is due? Or can I get one of those '4 days before...' ones?
    I'm still puzzled as if the pains im getting could be AF pains or if they are too early. You'd think 7 years of periods i'd know. But it's all gone. I'm a right cotton wool head atm! xx

5. willbamom1day

willbamom1day Truly blessed - I'm a mom

i think i am 8dpo today and

6dpo - some dizzyness/lightheadedness, left earache tad bit of sore throat on left side and tired (slept for almost 10hrs)
    7dpo - egg white lotiony looking CM, tired but couldn't sleep, hot then cold back & forth, had weird dreams all night and even dreamt I got a yes on a pg test
    today 8dpo - nothing besides the egg white lotiony looking CM

Nothing like the past months - AF is due 4/30 and for now I just keep praying for a miracle

Hope you get your BFP

6. littlebuddha

littlebuddha Guest

Hi Minni, I've had some pretty vivid dreams too! I can't wait 9 whole days... everytime I get a little cramp I feel sad. I've only been trying this month I was so naive not to realise it doesnt happen right away. Just assumed sperm meets egg, egg makes baby, baby grows. And thats not whats goes on at all, not at the speed anyhoo!xx

7. littlebuddha

littlebuddha Guest

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling nowt. I was looking through threads and symptoms ect and though def out with no soreness, no sickness ect, but we could still be in ladies :)

I dreamed I had a baby and it was like a story, just before I woke up I 'realised' it was a doll like dummy thing and woke up feeling really deflated lolxx

8. First timer

I am only in my first month of trying and call it naive but I am still covinced I am with child, I have even been rubbing and singing to my tummy (which will sound stupid when AF arrives) So many people have had BFP first month of TTC so dont loose hope.
    I had forgotten about my dreams. I often have vivid dreams but not ones I can remember a full day after. I have had a few like that this week.

9. minnie83

minnie83 Olivia's mummy

Hi littlebuddha, this is my first proper month ttc as well, and I was naive enough to hope I'd be one of the lucky ones who got pg straight away.....if only I'd known how complex the whole thing is! The problem is, because I so desperately want to be pregnant I'm paying attention to every little twinge and pain and getting all excited, when they're probably completely normal and have been there all along I've just never noticed them before! :rofl:Trying to hold out till 18dpo before I test as advised by the wonderful yet addictive fertility friend, but don't think I will last that long.

10. littlebuddha

littlebuddha Guest

I'm glad you said that too (man I love this site lol) I've been holding and rubbing my belly without even realising, it's almost instinctional, and I too will feel like a total fraud if af comes...if she doesnt though, I'll always rememeber how I 'knew' :)

I've done all I can, BD'd on the right days ect... I'm so excited for everyone!

Please keep in touch and let me know the outcomes girls, either way x

11. minnie83

minnie83 Olivia's mummy

Keep up the pma first timer! If you 'feel' it that's a good sign, fingers crossed your right.

12. First timer

I will, The first week of TTC I became obessed but have relaxed a bit more now. I do feel different but maybe thats a change in my mental state since I decided to have a baby, who knows. Either way what will be, will be!
    Good luck to you all though.

13. Sparklebaby

Sparklebaby Mummy to Jenny

8dpo today and prob best for u to read either from the link by my signature which takes u to team PMA or find my journal, plenty to shout about there. the main things have started today though, very tired around 2pm, peeing lots and an almost pos on an opk so testing tomorro :) xx
    good luck ladies xxx

14. happyladybugg

happyladybugg Well-Known Member

I'm 9dpo and I too have my super long list of symptoms or lack thereof on my journal page!! I'm really happy to be a part of this and have somewhere to go where other woman obssess as much as I do in the tww!!! Good luck to all and we all deserve that :bfp: hopefully very soon!!!

15. littlebuddha

littlebuddha Guest

Now 9dpo and I'm going to test tomorro...may be a little early so only going to get a cheapie and if 'she we shall not name' don't get me i'll try another on the 1st May...!!

16. natasja32

natasja32 Mum to 4 boys

Hi girls...im about 11 day past ov....Had slight pinky cm once yesterday,today nothing except big increase in cm.(Needing to wear panty liners) Tingly boobs and sometimes feel a bit heavier. Have had headaches and dizzyness on and off. Stomach cramps and lower back ache on and off. Keep checking to see if the :witch: has arrived,as it feels like she is any moment. So not sure maybe AF is on its way.....

17. littlebuddha

littlebuddha Guest

Pinky cm could be implantation nat! dizzyness and headaches ect all sound promising too, unless you always get that before bitch comes anyway?

I'm 9dpo today and want to test tomorro but have looked up and it seems silly, especially since implantation takes about 10-12 days before any hormones pop out at the very least...anyone got a great big fat + at 10dpo?

18. Phoebs

Phoebs Well-Known Member

Hi Ladies,
    You all seem to be at a similar stage to me, I am 10 days po on month 3 of trying, month 1 was a wash out because i got a UTI, month two we missed so I am hoping third time lucky!

No symptoms so nothing to report, although this is almost on purpose becase last month I was symptom spotting like a maniac and told myself this month to stop and chill out so have been trying to do that. Although reaslise that now 10 days po might be workth testing so will see if I can hold out and resist - chances are very slim though!

19. littlebuddha

littlebuddha Guest

I've seen a couple of bfp announcements when testing at 10dpo (I don't know why I go in there and torture myself) i'm there tomorro, i really want to test but part of me wants to save until after af is late (wishful thinking there...) Anyone going to test tomorro? Can compare results and resulting feelings :)

20. First timer

I am thinking of testing early, just because I want to and I dont care if people think I am mad, I will just buy a cheapie!
    I hate this wait, at least I am being pro active Peeing on a stick.
    Today I felt a little sick round about 10.30 and I thought I had the metallic taste people talk about but I dont know if I am wanting it too much.