8dpo anyone?

tori0713

Reaction score
I'm at 8dpo this morning and fighting the urge to test.

I really don't want to get my hopes up, but I really feel pregnant this cycle. I just feel different. I've actually been wanting to BD for once where normally I don't have much of a sex drive. I got very nauseous and a bad headache around 9pm last night, I'm super hungry, and my boobs hurt and I'm crampy. I'm 8dpo, so I know it could be early to take a test, but I'm going to test on Sunday at 10dpo if my symptoms stick around.

Here's my chart, not sure how it looks other than the temps keep rising.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f0985//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I'm 8dpo also and I do feel as though this is my month. I tested at 6 or 7dpo and tweaked the test and it had a shadow of another line! I'm praying that line isn't an evap. I have sore boobs since 5dpo and so light headed yesterday! Fingers crossed!! x :dust:

I'm at 8dpo this morning and fighting the urge to test.

I really don't want to get my hopes up, but I really feel pregnant this cycle. I just feel different. I've actually been wanting to BD for once where normally I don't have much of a sex drive. I got very nauseous and a bad headache around 9pm last night, I'm super hungry, and my boobs hurt and I'm crampy. I'm 8dpo, so I know it could be early to take a test, but I'm going to test on Sunday at 10dpo if my symptoms stick around.

Here's my chart, not sure how it looks other than the temps keep rising.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f0985//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Your chart looks great!! Im 9dpo and got a nice temperature rise this morning. i am really trying to not get ny hopes up too high because I dont want to be dosappointed, but hope this is our month!!' Fx!!

Im also 8dpo, tested negative today ( couldnt resist ) I must admit i was quite gutted even though i know its still early. Will be testing again on sunday x

I'm also 8dpo. I've been testing on dollar cheapies since yesterday. Of course they've been bfn :( hopefully this weekend will give me better results. I'm gonna buy some frers today and more dollar store cheapies. I'm a POAS addict lol

I amalso 8dpo! I can't wait to test, I ordered mine from the internet and got them to be delievered next week so I wouldn't be tempted :haha: x

I'm with you ladies that have tested, I couldn't hold out. I tested this morning and got a BFN. I'm definitely a little upset about it, but I should have waited, because I know it's still early. I'll test again on Sunday, Tuesday (and Thursday if I don't get AF by then).

I'm not in the tww but was stopping by because I wish I was (I'm in the tww to BE in the tww!), and saw your name so I had to check how you were doing! I really hope you get your bfp this month, and wanted to say that your chart looks promising! Mine takes a nosedive around 10 dpo, so hopefully yours keeps going up the next few days. I may be chart stalking you this weekend if you don't mind :p

Zaly - I was thinking about you the other day! I remember you from wtt, the one with the super cute daughter :) I'm sorry you haven't gotten your bfp yet, I hope this is your month! If not, looks like I'm joining you over in ttc now :happydance:

I'm 8 days today as well. Hubby didn't have to work today so I got the car, and I ashamed to say I snuck off and got an answer brand test. It was negative, but I don't feel bad yet because I still have time. .42 degree temp increase today.....hoping it was implantation. I've been feeling slight twinges on both sides alternating so I'm wondering if all the pain I was in right after o was twins making their way down? I'm going to retest Sunday as well and then not again until Tuesday.

Good luck ladies! Just keep in mind 8dpo is still early! I tested negative at 9dpo and had the faintest squinter on 10dpo..

I am also 8 dpo, I'm going to try and wait until 14 dpo to test but I am impatient & doubt I make it that long.... This is our first month ttc since my mc in august....
Good luck ladies:)

Had a .1 temp drop this morning. Hoping that it was just because I left the AC on too low and it was really cold all night, thanks to my blanket stealer of a DH and waking up shivering.

Implantation dip maybe? For some ladies that happens around 7-10 dpo. I wouldn't worry about unless it stays a pattern. Maybe you were just cold last night like you said! Lol, I have to fight for covers too :p

Man, the time flew by today! Congratulations to everyone who got a :bfp: today, and I'm sorry that :witch: found a few today.

AFM:
1DPO: Major cramps and muscle twinges extending from my right hip to my pubic bone. There were also a few twinges on my left side

2DPO: Slight ache with occasional twinges in right side, very light pink tint on toilet paper this morning, boobs slightly tender at times

3DPO: still achy in lower abdomen. Hopefully it's the little eggy making its way down the tube. Boobs increasingly tender and had a dream I got my husband shot in the head and killed when I begged him to take me to the hospital because my belly hurt....... Vivid? I think so!

4DPO: The twinge type cramps that I had over the weekend seem to have mellowed. I have only gotten a few today that stopped me in my tracks. I did pinpoint the pain to have started where my ovary would be and tracked it down my fallopian tube! My boobs are increasingly tender and I have had a mad case of farts today but I'm not sure if it is anything because I had chili for dinner last night. My lower back hurts and I have been very grumpy all day long. I had another really vivid dream last night about moving and falling down the stairs and having to go to the doctor to see if my baby was ok. That's the second night in a row that I have had a dream about being pregnant, and I never dream I'm pregnant. I also had some acidic liquid burps this morning that weren't very appealing.

5DPO: mild cramping in my uterus, but no twinges near my hips anymore, cranky, tired, still a lot of creamy mucus and the third vivid dream in a row. My boobs are kinda sensitive but they don't hurt at all otherwise. Besides that, I almost threw up at the grocery store when my husband and I walked by some cheese (which coincidentally is the same cheese I threw up all over when I had my chemical).

6DPO: yet another vivid dream. I actually woke up crying from this one. Temp dropped a little from 98.02, to 97.89. Gassy, bouts of nausea, right breast somewhat sensitive, cranky, slight cramping in abdomen and still have creamy mucus. I also noticed that my cervix has not dropped since ovulation. I'm still exhausted and my lower back hurts.

7DPO: yet another vivid dream, nausea, fatigue, gassy, occasional cramping, backache, watery cervical mucus and my boobs are painful to touch (noticed it today when a kid at work ran onto my chest). I've been somewhat moody and really want pineapples.

8DPO: temp increased .42' today. My boobs are very tender to the touch, and ache quite a bit from the pressure on my bra. I had another really vivid dream last night, making it 5 in a row. I woke up nauseated and have been nausea on and off all day. I'm tired as tired could be (TGIF), and really moody. I've had some twinges on my right side, and actually a few on my left side as well. I'm wondering IF I am pregnant, since I am feeling pinches on both sides of my uterus, if the pain I felt directly after ovulation was perhaps twins coming down the tube? Couldn't help myself and bought an answer brand test, which was of course negative. Gonna test again in 2 days.

9DPO: My temp stayed elevated today 98.46, so I think that is a good sign. My body temp throughout the day is usually around 97.8. I woke up nauseous but because we had family coming over I felt the need to do some dishes....but I threw up all over the clean ones as I pulled them out :cry:. I continue to be exhausted throughout the day and my breasts are so tender I can barely touch them without wincing in pain. I have quite the headache going as well. My cervix is still high and leaking creamy mucus. I've had a few very minor pinching feelings on my right side, but nothing like it was a few days ago. I had yet another vivid dream, so much so that I am dreading going to sleep now because I don't like what I see. My back is killing me, and I can't seem to stop farting. I also woke up with quite a few pimples, which made me angry because I haven't had a breakout since high school.

So ladies I have a question.... I got positives on opk sept 26-28 what day do y'all think I can test???

I am feeling super impatient...

So ladies I have a question.... I got positives on opk sept 26-28 what day do y'all think I can test???

I'd test on the 11th and again on the 13th :)

I would actually wait until the 14th, but it could be positive between the 11th and later

BFN again this morning at 10dpo :( I'm starting to feel disappointed. Temp stayed at 98.4 for the second day in a row after it had got to 98.5 a few days ago. I'm just waiting for temps to either stay high or for the dip to decide if I test again. Boobs are still sore, lower back is still crampy, but it went away by 6dpo last time. So now I really have no hopes of a positive though :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->