8dpo.... anything updated with FRER and IC

Wow, look at the difference! Amazing lines on both but the FRER is so strong! :)

20171029_064951.jpg

13 dpo today
Is test v pink? Have a history of twins so always a worry

This was my ic at 13 dpo 25 mil test

Attachments

• IMG_3705.jpg
    IMG_3705.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 20
I think it looks good for your dpo. Some see fainter lines some see more obvious lines, I wouldn't worry about it. I had super strong lines with our daughter but fainter lines with my boys

This was my ic at 13 dpo 25 mil test

I thought that was 15dp i did check your journal earlier. Do you think my 13dpo is normal ?
Dh thought yesterdays frer v pink for only 12 dpo

That one was 13 dpo but I think that was as dark as those ones got because it stayed that dark and didn't really get much darker
The darkness of tests isn't really a good indicator for twins really though you could do a cbd and if it's 2-3 you know your hcg would be above 200 ish

It was 15 dpo gosh baby brain lol
But I think it was only just a little lighter at 13
Still could be twins though

Thats a good idea do you know the stats of what hcg is for 2-3 weeks and 3 weeks plus?

I can't find it, but there is a website which looks like their instructions which tells you the threshold but it isn't accurate as it says for a 1-2 result you have to have 10mIU or above, which is rubbish as they detect from 25mIU and above. hCG levels vary hugely though and tbh you can't rely on the test's line strength or weeks result as a reliable indicator of twins or a singleton. I was about the same dpo with my daughter as I was my son when I tested, I got a 2-3 result with him when I was a week late af and a 3+ at two weeks late af. With our daughter I got a 3+ at about when or just before my period should have been due, so my levels were clearly higher with her than with him

i called cb and they said the digital now measures as low as 10
i think 2-3 was about 150 and 3 plus 2750 but it has to be that in your wee so its a lot higher in blood i got a 3+ a day before i had my hcg tested and it was above 5000
you have had twins before though so the chance increases

Becs, when did you call them? I don't understand why they haven't changed this on their boxes, they all say 25mIU. Which is why I have always thought what I read wasn't accurate, also because I can't find anywhere else that they measure as low as that. Just wondered if this is a recent change or whether they used to read as low as this but changed to higher now?

Becs, when did you call them? I don't understand why they haven't changed this on their boxes, they all say 25mIU. Which is why I have always thought what I read wasn't accurate, also because I can't find anywhere else that they measure as low as that. Just wondered if this is a recent change or whether they used to read as low as this but changed to higher now?

i called them when i got the 2-3 could be a new change or someone at the call centre just agreeing but the digi box i got it didnt say the hcg anywhere on it any longer or the leaflet inside :shrug:

That's weird! The leaflets in the boxes I bought a while ago (a couple of cycles ago I think) had the 25mIU threshold on them, I remember because someone else posted the link which said they are 10mIU but then loads of people won't see positives until they see lines on less sensitive tests which is why it confuses me, why can't they just stick with a number lol

It says that exactly on the box and on the instructions about the cb digital on boots website. They are def 25miu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->