8dpo & at it again

I keep checking back here for the digital bahah but yes do it when you feel comfy with doing it. Do not want you feeling bad if it gives you a FALSE negative!

Momof2- No matter what happens .. if you get a NO do not cry. You are not out yet until that RED witch shows up and your HCG may not be high enough!

Are you able to get another one fairly easily?

Ummm I may have bought another one today :-$ don’t tell OH :rofl: I actually bought the “test & confirm” box so one more FRER with a digi. Ugh I’m so bad lol

Ohh my gosh @mumofonetube what roller-coaster. Here's hoping this is your month hun. FX for you I so hope your first respond comes up with the goods.
I defo see lines in your other tests x

Once I got my BFP I peed on like 20 tests soooo I hear ya and I’m not sorry haha hubby didn’t say anything to me about it lol

@Shanlee16 how are you feeling? I’m now crampy like AF :cry: not sure if bean is snuggling in or it’s going to be another chem

No good news this morning :cry: my line is back to looking like my 8dpo line. Can’t even get a picture of it, it’s so faint. 12dpo, should get AF any time now between today and Sunday :cry:

No good news this morning :cry: my line is back to looking like my 8dpo line. Can’t even get a picture of it, it’s so faint. 12dpo, should get AF any time now between today and Sunday :cry:
I’ve been having cramps the past couple days. And don’t get discouraged. My fmu was really, really light this morning but my afternoon/evening urine always shows a darker result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->