8dpo - BFP? Can you see it?

Angelmarie

Mum to 3 ❤️
Reaction score
Im only 8 dpo but couldnt resist testing this morning when I got a second really big dip in my temp...

I think I got a :bfp:!!! :woohoo:

I mean - its really faint... but you can see it...? I didnt expect anything this early but there it is. Can you guys see it too? (youve got to make the pics bigger though :blush:)

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 1,303
  • test inv.jpg
    test inv.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 858
OMG i see it :) Its really visable on the inverted one, but I could see it on the other one aswell :dance: Oh and its PINK!!!! :happydance:

Good luck babe! I hope this is it for you :dust:

Donna xxx

Thanks so much guys! I just wanted somebody to say they see it too as Im home alone and all excited!!! Wooooots! Thanks for taking the time to look!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

god 8dpo!? thats really obvious! i see it BFP!! congratsss

omg i see it ! how early is that ! i didnt get my :bfp: till 16dpo ! gosh, maybe twins :shock:

congrats hun x

omg i see it ! how early is that ! i didnt get my :bfp: till 16dpo ! gosh, maybe twins :shock:

congrats hun x

This has crossed my mind!!! I seem to have two big temp dips- 2 implantations?! And Ive taken clomid which increases the chances AND my mum is a twin AND my son was a twin (lost at 12 weeks)... OMG! Im not even sure how I feel about that prospect!!! :shock:

ooooo sounds like it could be twins hun!!!! heheh

I definately see it! are you seriously only 8dpo - wow......congrats!

I see it, that was like mine at 10 dpo congrats :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"