8dpo BFP or evap!!?

cadinavi

Reaction score
I took the test earlier today thinking definite bfn as I have absolutely no symptoms. But went ahead and took it and after 3 mins saw the faintest line that I could only see at an angle. What do u guys think? I later tweaked it so u can see the pink lines more bright.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 98
This is the untouched picture that I'm not sure about :( afraid it might be a chemical or something

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 89
I see the faint pink in the untouched picture. You are only 8dpo!!! No need to stress over a faint line. Stay calm, stay healthy, and give it a couple days and that line will darken up for you nicely. Congrats!

I agree with dobby. Test again in a couple days with fmu. Gl :)

Ok you guys are right ! I'm trying not to get excited but at the same time I'm ready to start over again ! (Had miscarriage at 11 weeks on February) fx for a darker line soon!

Thank you! Will be back on to update tomorrow night!

i see it! re-test in a couple of days :)

my test looked like this at 10 dpo :)

This is exactly how my 8DPO BFP looked like! And I am now almost 15 weeks along :) good luck!

Hello ladies! Thanks for taking the time to respond and help me figure this craziness out :) of course I barely slept bc I was thinking about it all night. I just don't feel pregnant at all. My bbs aren't sore not even one bit and I don't feel overly tired. So then I started thinking ....could this be left over hormone from my miscarriage in February ?? My bch levels were at 14 when the dr took blood on March 5th to make sure I was back at 0. He said it was falling slowly but all was well and I should get my period soon. So sure enough I got it 1 week later and then I ovulated roughy 3 weeks after the start of my period (using opk and cm method). So I guess I'm just scared its a false positive due to left over hormones.

Ok just tested w a 99 cents store test and got a faint positive on that too. How sensitive are those !? Bc my levels should be at least below 14 since miscarriage bc tht as what they were at when doctor tested me a month ago.

New bfp. I had a loss and dc in June last year. And was pregnant in the July. GL 😃

OK SO ITS CLEAR IM A POAS ADDICT!! but I just test again w SMU to see if my FRER would be darker and it is a tad bit :) here it is :):test::test: :BFP: ????

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 24
Yeah, you don't have to guess anymore… You're pregnant lady!!!! Wooo!!

Yay!!!!! Thank you everyone who helped me out :) still can't believe it! I have ABSOLUTELY no symptoms. Good luck to you all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->