8dpo but I think it's there...

Sakura15

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Have not been on the boards since ttc got postponed. I'd already removed my iud and started charting so rhythm method has been our primary bc, but after a bunch of travel this month went awry. Long story short, it's 8dpo and I know I really shouldn't test so early for many reasons, but I did and I am pretty sure something's there? Doesn't photograph well but it'd be good to know I'm not crazy. Will retest tomorrow. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1445171338056.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1445171338056.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 75
That's a line!! Not even a squinter!!! Good luck! Xxx

I'm leaning towards an evap- looks very grey and has dried really badly.

Thanks mummyduck.

Unfortunately didn't think to take a photo when it was fresh LoraLoo - definitely had a different quality when wet. I'll take a pic within the window in the next one.

Perhaps try a frer? Best of luck!

I think it also looks like an evap - definitely try another test! Good luck :flower:

Looks pretty thick and clear to me, but I don't use these tests. I think you are maybe a couple days ahead. If it is a bfp seems awfully dark for only 8dpo. Excited for your next tests!

My first thought was evap because the test is starting to dry. If you saw the line that clearly in the time though I'm changing my vote to BFP. That's pretty much what my early BFPs looked like on those tests. They seem to pick it up early but it take a few days for the lines to get clear. If it is your BFP a FRER would show it nicely already.

That looks positive to me....i would get a frer to confirm!

Thats what my positive ic look when dry. keep testing. Looks good so far xx

Here's fmu today, 9dpo. Thinking I might hold and go buy frer for smu? I'm traveling today for a week...not sure if it's sure enough yet to tell SO? MC'd at 6 weeks last year, so nervous!

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1445201830902.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1445201830902.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 69
Looking good! I would definitely go pick up a FRER

That last ones deff bfp- congratulations!

You dont get much more BFP than that on cheepie tests doing early testing! Congratulations!

Thanks everyone.
Totally forgot from last time that frer tests are not available where I am! Took me five pharmacies for it to click. Picked up a few pharmacy brand ones and will use those alongside the ic's to check for progression. Will see the doc for bloodwork on the weekend if the week goes well.... thanks so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->