8dpo FRER

I wouldnt give up yet lady!! You're not out til she shows!!

I got two more FRERs, will test again tomorrow at 11dpo if AF stays away :af:

Good luck hunni :af: :dust: xx

It ain’t over yet! Now......can she actually wait till tomorrow to pee on one? :haha:

Wow, those were some great lines. I would be shocked if your test tomorrow doesn't show anything! :dust: :dust:

No idea what’s going on, but definitely a :bfn: again. Really disappointed :nope:

I'm so sorry :( I am disappointed for you momof2! I was really hoping you would have a really good line to share this AM. Which I know you were too. Sending you MANY virtual hugs! I am here if you wanna talk.

Thanks hun :hugs: I was really crossing everything my line would come back. Still no sign of AF and since I don’t bbt I can’t confirm that I actually ov’d and wondering if I even did. Ugh!!!

I do not know how you got those lines if you didn't. I read an article the other day (not sure how accurate it was) that said around 5-6 dpo the egg can actually hook onto the uterus while it is waiting to implant. I wonder if this "Hook" (makes me think of a fishing line lol) can send off a little bit of HCG??

I’m gonna wait a few more days, if still no AF I’ll test again I guess :dohh:

I’ve had that crap happen a couple times in my journey and I think it’s one of the cruelest “jokes” nature can play on us. I’ve imagined LOTS of lines, but I’ve also SEEN lots of real lines on both FRER’s and IC’s and then not and frankly...it’s absolute bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->