• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

8dpo hoping for an Xmas baby BFP?!! 32 testers!!! 7 BFP's!!

dan-o

RMC's but mum to 3 now!
Reaction score
Anyone else in the 2ww?
Hoping there are lots of Xmas baby bfp's waiting!!

:happydance:Waiting to test!!! :happydance:

Mckpedro

Mangotango

Cutieq

Rainshiny

Valdante :bfp: :yipee:

Mafi419 :bfp: :yipee:

Sticky egg

Sevenyeargap

Wannabemummak

Sapphire crush

Bumble-bee :bfp: :yipee:

Mummy to be x

Anagee

Ready4tw0

Bdb84

X_welshgirl_x

Kjg123

Inoue

Jjbubbles28

Gatorsgirl

Dani_tinks

Lisaaandjay

Mtnbke_cb

Reidfidleir :bfp: :yipee:

Hotmessjess84

Babyjan

Igrowbabies :bfp: :yipee:

Wnt2beamom

Emerald521 :bfp: :yipee:

Sportysgirl

Dano :bfp: :yipee:

Yes, I just randomly (cd29 and wasn't planning to do OPKs til next period) took an Clear Blue Smiley OPK test yesterday and it was Positive :) we DTD yesterday, day before and today got a negative OPK test, But If we get pregnant this go round we should have a Christmas baby too, it's exciting! Congrats, I hope you have a Christmas baby as well :)
:thumbup::baby:

ps.. How many dpo do you think we should DTD?

Ooh fab news you got your +opk! hope you've caught that ill eggy!!!

I want to hold out to 10dpo but it would be a miracle if I did lol!!

Im 5 or 6 DPO and im sooo nervous! Imgetting the tww anxiety and I wanna test like NOW lol I hope you dont mind if I join your thread. :)

Yep I feel like that too! If only we could test earlier and find out!! Good luck and fingers crossed for all of us!!

I know what you are feeling for sure. I'm just 1dpo and I know I will be feeling the anxiety these 2 weeks... blah! but I'm hopeful!!
*BFP on Easter, Announce on Fathers day, Due on Christmas, Its kinda a trifecta of happy happy joy joy! This is our month ladies!

:dust: :hugs:

OMG it would be perfect wouldnt it? Fingers crossed... it's going to be a looooong 2ww lol!!

I know what you are feeling for sure. I'm just 1dpo and I know I will be feeling the anxiety these 2 weeks... blah! but I'm hopeful!!
*BFP on Easter, Announce on Fathers day, Due on Christmas, Its kinda a trifecta of happy happy joy joy! This is our month ladies!

:dust: :hugs:

That would be awesome! Hopefully we all get our BFP this month! :happydance::hug::dust::bfp:

Hi..I'm not too sure of when I ovulated, my app on phone said either yesterday or today but I have a feeling it was today so im counting tomorrow as 1dpo just so I can get in that 2ww lol. Will dtd tomorrow hopefully too just to make sure haha.

I would LOVE a Christmas baby. Hope this is our month for all of us!

Hi..I'm not too sure of when I ovulated, my app on phone said either yesterday or today but I have a feeling it was today so im counting tomorrow as 1dpo just so I can get in that 2ww lol. Will dtd tomorrow hopefully too just to make sure haha.

Is your App pretty accurate? I have several different apps on my phone with all my date in them and still they always say different expected AFs and Odays... Looks like Easter this year will be a special one :)
Do you Ladies have any names picked out?

I looked at different websites to calculate my expected O and only one was accurate. I took the OPK test at random and i got a positive result back and well now in here at the ttw... lol

Is your App pretty accurate? I have several different apps on my phone with all my date in them and still they always say different expected AFs and Odays... Looks like Easter this year will be a special one :)

if its a girl I want to name her Emma :) if its a boy well my DH will pick it. lol what are your name options?

if its a girl I want to name her Emma :) if its a boy well my DH will pick it. lol what are your name options?

If its a Girl we love Callista Raelin "Callie Rae" & If its a boy we are leaning towards Wyatt Danger (but there are SO many boy names we go back & forth on)

If its a Girl we love Callista Raelin "Callie Rae" & If its a boy we are leaning towards Wyatt Danger (but there are SO many boy names we go back & forth on)

they are so unique! how long have you been TTC

they are so unique! how long have you been TTC

Thank you, I love unique names, but i don't think they are too crazy... We have been Actively ttc since Nov 2012...

Love the potential names!! :cloud9:

I don't know those apps work, do you have to take your temps and do opks? I used to chart using FF but don't bother now, been TTC so long the novelty wore off :haha:
I did do opks this month tho!

I don't know those apps work, do you have to take your temps and do opks? I used to chart using FF but don't bother now, been TTC so long the novelty wore off :haha:

The Apps have never been right. but i have a HORRID cycle. Sometimes i go months without a visit from AF... I have only been taking my temps for 3 days and i usually do opks, i tried Clear Blue easy digital w/ smiley and its been ok.. I only had 1 smiley. I do use FF, its been nice to have a place to write it down to look back on.. did you get just 1 day of +opk?

To be honest, ive got about 5 apps lol. Every one gives me the same day but I only go by that as a rough guide as I don't temp or use opk's but I have pretty regular cycles, 28/29 days.

We had a name picked out for our last pregnancy (ended in mc) Ryan for a boy. Always liked Imogen for a girl.

The Apps have never been right. but i have a HORRID cycle. Sometimes i go months without a visit from AF... I have only been taking my temps for 3 days and i usually do opks, i tried Clear Blue easy digital w/ smiley and its been ok.. I only had 1 smiley. I do use FF, its been nice to have a place to write it down to look back on.. did you get just 1 day of +opk?

Yeah I still mark down af and opks if I do them etc on FF, useful to keep it on record. My ov signs are pretty obvious tho, so opks are just for poas sake lol! (Such an addict!!)
Got my first + Monday, bit darker yesterday and intense ov pains last night. Today my fertile signs are almost gone and opk faded out again, so I'm pretty sure I oved last night. This is our first cycle properly ttc since our latest loss (in January) so Im not expecting miracles, given my age and history! Although it would be nice! :haha:

Do you have pcos then?

Hi welsh girl! Sorry to see you in ttc again, have you been trying since your loss or did you take a break? I've been impatient to be pregnant again ASAP, but my body's taken it's sweet time to get back to normal.. as per usual!

Hope this is the cycle you get your rainbow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"