8dpo I think this might be it

Saraa, I think Clearblue Advanced does both OPK and HPT. I used the HPT one (the weeks estimator). I added my pics of the dip strips and FRERs, they're pretty light in the pic (but there!) and the digi. :) I wish HPT doubled sooner because I would be testing every few hours if it made any sense to do that. LOL.

Attachments

• IMG_2499.jpg
    IMG_2499.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2497.jpg
    IMG_2497.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 24
Awww yay! I can see the 9dpo on both really easily! And I'm currently laying in my sons toddler bed with him with the brightness down on my phone :haha:
Congratulations too!! :) :)
My sons birthday is June so I'm thinking if it's not this month then I'm gonna miss out next month just incase they end up with the same birthday :haha:

Congrats Missdoc! Those lines are progressing!

Saraaa, I don't know, having two little June bugs could be fun! Easy to remember, that's for sure! Lol. But I hope this is your month!!!

Thanks Jalanis! They are! Today's FRER is noticeably darker too. So exciting!

I've got another superdrug one to try in a bit, I've just got home from work.
But if there's a faint line on this one then I'm calling them dodgy tests! X

I've got another superdrug one to try in a bit, I've just got home from work.
But if there's a faint line on this one then I'm calling them dodgy tests! X

How did it go Saraaa? I got a faint bfp this morning

Xx

Yay Kelly! How exciting! Congrats! Keep testing each day (if you're so inclined). Seeing slow progression has helped my sanity!

Yay Kelly! How exciting! Congrats! Keep testing each day (if you're so inclined). Seeing slow progression has helped my sanity!

Hey! Thank you...I just broke the news to my husband and hes happy! I was expecting a different reaction tbh but I'm pleased hes please though I feel quite overwhelmed at the thought of this being #4
I'm type 1 diabetic too so it can feel like a long road ahead at times...he is getting me some more tests this afternoon so I will test again tomorrow too xx

Ahh congrats ladies! I think I'm about 12dpol and the asdsa cheapie was negative x

Haven't had a chance to come on here lol.
But I don't really know what happened! Got 3 faint lines on superdrug and a veryyyyyy faint line on an old style frer then af turned up 2 days early :/ all of my symptoms went about 3 days before even the sore boobs, all just vanished! :/ xx

It might have been the start of something that didnt hold. Im sorry :hugs:

Haven't had a chance to come on here lol.
But I don't really know what happened! Got 3 faint lines on superdrug and a veryyyyyy faint line on an old style frer then af turned up 2 days early :/ all of my symptoms went about 3 days before even the sore boobs, all just vanished! :/ xx

Sorry to hear that Saraa...fx for you this cycle...I will keep an eye out for you xx

Sorry about that Saraaa, I'm really hoping that this next cycle is a win for you!

Giving your next cycle massive amount of :dust:
Hope this cycle is it for you! :hugs:

It might have been the start of something that didnt hold. Im sorry :hugs:

I thought the same thing x
Thanks ladies! Af has finished already so gonna be getting my ovulation tests out ready to start testing when fertility friend tells me to lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->