8dpo light line starting or evap ?!?!

I do see lines but it's hard to say if that's a BFP or the indent line. I've taken frer's out of the case and there's always that same type of line even when they were bfn's. Definitely test tomorrow and keep in the case! But it does look like there's some pink color to the line so fx!

Alright, so today I took two different tests one FRER and a clear blue. Now the FRER is deffo a pink line! There's no way, no way this can be an indent!! Now the CB test is a little harder to see.. But it also is not as sensitive! What do you ladies think?! I'm also worried the lines are getting darker so slowly! I'm 11dpo.. Should I be worried the lines are so light?!?!

https://i65.tinypic.com/vfdv2v.jpg

https://i66.tinypic.com/bhes6f.jpg

BFP for sure!!

Jenn where did you get those old style frer?! I've been looking everywhere for them lol.

Oh boy thank you!!! I have been ttc for 22 months now and have let to see one BFP!! I'm so excited I'm shaking! I'm trying not to get myself to excited quite yet! Dr's appointment for me!!

Dtrisha- I actually got them in Walmart lol! I recently moved pack to PA, so it was in a walmart here lol :)

Awh man ok lol. I haven't had any luck yet lol

That looks BFP! I can see a line on both!

The frer is definitely a bfp so congrats :D

Blue dyes are not very sensitive and I recommend using them only when your usual af would be due or after. Pink/Red dyes are the only ones recommended for early detection :)

And don't worry about it darkening up so "slowly". What you do is only compare the ones that are 48 hours apart. That's where you'll really see the progression!

Thank you all ladies!! I will be taking another test tonight, and tomorrow, and tomorrow night.. Because I'm still in shock haha!! I was beginning to think we would never conceive again after our little Angel in 2010. I'm so excited, but trying not to get to overly excited either! :D thank you all again!! And to those expecting wishing you all a very H&H 9months! And for those still ttc I'm keeping my Fx you all get your BFP's soon!!! :dust:

Frer defo looks positive. Have you done another?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->