8dpo Line eye

ShootinStarz

Reaction score
Hello lovely ladies! So we all know if we stare at tests we go cross-eyed and start seeing double :wacko:

So i thought I would post this here for some opinions. Honesty is appreciated, thank you! 20181015_103639.jpg

I know it's super early so there's more than likely nothing there, I just have a weird feeling this month:shrug:

Thanks! Would be a nice surprise if it became a positive.

So I am a poas addict and went and peed on another #-o

Still a negative, but feeling hopeful. Will try my hardest to wait a few days before trying another. . 20181015_130108.jpg

I have good vibes with you! I think there is more to come with the next tests!

Thank you both!

9dpo today, still early but we have already established I'm an addict soo here's my morning test..
20181016_081520.jpg

Not doing the other frer till i know I'm not seeing things, heh.

Ty for looking ladies

Diffcult to say..! Hope you get your bfp

I'm feeling good for you this month too! Loads of :dust::dust::dust:

Thank you!

Well I'm 10dpo today, been cramping a bit at night which is unusual for me. Here is this mornings test
20181017_070015.jpg

My lp is long and AF not due for another 6 days yet so there's still time. Ty for comments so far
:hug:

Ugh i made an oopsie when buying my last pack of IC's. I could have sworn I chose the 10miu ones but apparently not, they were 25. So of course theres been no early detection...

Ha, silly me. Oh well. Here is this mornings test anyways. I have more ICs arriving this afternoon. Feel like a new puppy having to pee on things :haha:

Will keep testing till AF or BFP. Either way we shall see.

20181018_063921.jpg

Still waiting on the mail to arrive :coffee:

As soon as it does I will test with the new ones. Used up my last IC this morning x

Eh nothing noticable on the new one.

However they came with this card that you can put your test on, which is pretty cool :cool:

20181018_135643.jpg

Thinking of you and I have everything crossed for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"