8dpo - line or indent?

:hugs: I am so sorry hun. I was really rooting for you. I don't know much about the artificial insemination process. I can only imagine how hard it must be for you :hugs:.

Hi ladies, I'm new here I hope I'm posting in the right spot. So I was on birth control but it was making me crazy depressed. I had planned on getting off soon because we want to ttc but the month I got off I had a period before placebo pills and I thought for sure after 1 specific day my hubby and I may have conceived. I took a blue dye test yesterday and there was a faint line I was super excited and could hardly believe it because it will be 9 years since I've had a baby! But I took a first response later in the day and of course bfn 😢 So I went to Walmart and got an 88cent one and took it this morning. With in the 10 min window a second line appears but clear. Now I know after 10 min throw it away but I can't help but to see the change from clear to pink. Ugh! So confused

Hi ladies, I'm new here I hope I'm posting in the right spot. So I was on birth control but it was making me crazy depressed. I had planned on getting off soon because we want to ttc but the month I got off I had a period before placebo pills and I thought for sure after 1 specific day my hubby and I may have conceived. I took a blue dye test yesterday and there was a faint line I was super excited and could hardly believe it because it will be 9 years since I've had a baby! But I took a first response later in the day and of course bfn 😢 So I went to Walmart and got an 88cent one and took it this morning. With in the 10 min window a second line appears but clear. Now I know after 10 min throw it away but I can't help but to see the change from clear to pink. Ugh! So confused

I'm trying to post a pic lol I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. But you can see that it's glowing

Attachments

• IMG_8518.jpg
    IMG_8518.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 7

I'm trying to post a pic lol I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. But you can see that it's glowing

You need to create a new thread 😊

:hugs: I am so sorry hun. I was really rooting for you. I don't know much about the artificial insemination process. I can only imagine how hard it must be for you :hugs:.

Thank you xxx

I'm totally gutted. Really angry at my body for putting me through this.

Oh no :( :hugs: so sorry Hun what a nightmare cycle xxx

I'm actually wondering if I did conceive, given the faint lines, and am having a chemical. This is SUCH a painful period, and since having my youngest and using a mooncup I just don't get cramps at all. These cramps are awful, the pain is wrapping around my back and abdomen... normal for some ladies I know but not for me at this time in my life. I have really tender nipples and again that's not normal period symptoms for me... it really hurts when my son feeds. And the faint pink lines that didn't darken, especially that FRER. I don't know... I don't want to just "decide" it's a loss... but this feels very different to normal.

I've started a TTC journal for next month if anyone wants to follow my progress :?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/2435089-hopefulponys-ttc-3-journey.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->