8DPO looking for new year testers!

I tested tonight, as the cramps were mixed with nausea. I used a frer and got the faintest pink line. You don't have to angle it to see it, it's there. My husband won't get excited yet because of it's faintness, and when it's your own line, your always going to doubt! So this is my first time using a pink dye test. Should I take it as a BFP??! I can't figure out how to post a photo here or I'd show you : )

Does anyone know when a clear blue dig will show? Not sure if it's too early yet.

I swore I wouldn't do this to myself. Now I have the test and am even more unsure than when cramps kicked in this morning! Hoping it's my BFP!

*Update - Here's a link to my test: https://s1122.photobucket.com/user/m0rrissey/media/P1210335_zps2744fe6e.jpg.html

Fallon my dear- that IS you BFP!!!!!!! Doesn't matter how faint the line, 2 lines is 2 lines... And I don't even think that's faint! I see it clear as day!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

oh oh oh oh oh!! : ) That's encouraging to hear, thank you! I do hope to see the line get darker = ) Feeling super blessed right now! I was so sure I was out this morning when I was cramping.

Congrats Fallon!!! My bookie blue veins are more prominent today but got a bfn this afternoon. I just know that I am but why won't it show up already!!! :)

Thanks Happyinlove! This will be my first baby :) Hoping this little one sticks unlike last month.

Last month during my chemical p I had major blue veins, major bloating, not this time though. This time i've been hotter and dizzier and almost no bloating. Strange how symptoms can change and make you really doubt.

Well hoping you to get a BFP! I'll be on the look out for your announcement ;)

Yay for first babies Fallon!!!! Is a chemical pregnancy like an early miscarriage? I'm scared to have one of those. :(

I'm scared as well... I lost one of my twin boys at 3 months old, and I absolutely cannot go through anything like that ever again... I'm terrified to be pregnant again but can't wait at the same time...

I hope this bean is extra sticky Fallon!!!

Yes it is an early miscarriage. From what I understand it's before a heartbeat would be seen on a ultrasound. You end up getting your period, just a few days late. We got 2 BFPs last month on different brands and were excited for a whole day, then I decided to test the next day to make sure all is well and it was neg. I had no idea how it could be, and then after searching the good ol' internet, read 50-70% of all first time pregnancy end in an early miscarriage. :(

So that's why the hubby is not sure he can accept my light pink line, lol! I got dig test tonight to take in the morning. That why it can be spelled out plainly :)

I'm scared as well... I lost one of my twin boys at 3 months old, and I absolutely cannot go through anything like that ever again... I'm terrified to be pregnant again but can't wait at the same time...

I hope this bean is extra sticky Fallon!!!

My husband and I were saddened enough with an early M/C that we said how could anyone go through a M/C further in the pregnancy :( I could't imagine that. I'm glad that if it were to happen, it happened that early.

But losing a 3 month old?! Even harder to imagine. That makes my heart literally hurt for you. I can understand how scared you could be. I'm scared to pee on anything else, honestly. Don't want to see it turn neg. BUT it's not in our hands, now is it? I'm a believer in the Lord and trust His hand in my life. I'd go nuts otherwise! haha.

That's definitely a positive Fallon. I tend not to comment when people post questionable tests on here but that is just faint, but totally :bfp: :)

Interestingly when speaking with my doctor I referred to my loss as a chemical pregnancy and she had no idea what that was. I said I'd read the term online and she said "it's a miscarriage, no matter how early". In a weird way that made me feel a little better about being so upset. I'd felt I had to put on a brave face because it had only been 3 days. She was really lovely about it all. It still took me several months to come to term with, hence why I'm starting again now.

My update is I feel super pregnant (based on past experiences) but tested this morning and got a :bfn:. My boobs are huge, I feel sick, got a bit of a headache and weird backache (all unusual for a normal period). In truth it's a little earlier than I would expect a positive so I'm not too depressed. Just hope my body isn't playing tricks on me. We still have another test and I think we're going to use it at the weekend if there is no sign of AF.

Yes it was indeed! That was MY BFP but my husbands didn't come until yesterday evening when I tested positive on a digital that clearly spelled it out for him, haha. I also got a darker pink line too.

I feel completely different this time, and really am hopeful my already loved poppy seed will stick around :) Comparing this month to last month, I think my body gave me signs it wasn't a healthy pregnancy.

I agree with your doctor! Others can make you feel silly for being so upset and I really don't like the term Chemical Pregnancy, but use it so it's understood I miscarried early on.

Your symptoms are very similar to what made me test early. Boobs have grown, I had a headache all day and AF like cramps with no flow. Took a nap and woke up feeling yukkie. Thennnn BFP! :)

Hoping you get yours this weekend!.. or sooner ;)

Congrats Fallon! Here's hoping I'll be joining you soon in First Tri.

Thanks, I could probably test again today as I think I'm around 12dpo (hard to be exact as I don't seem to be following my usual pattern this month). If so I should get a good result today but I only have 1 digi test left so I think I'll hang on a few days.

I had a scare last night as I had some red blood when I went to the toilet. Sorry if TMI but I thought I needed a number 2 as I had this weird dull ache. Went to the toilet and realised I didn't need to go at all, then saw the blood. I pretty much presumed I was out but 10 minutes later there was no sign of anymore and I haven't had anymore since. Sometimes I spot before my period but it felt different somehow. Also when I had my loss by the time I saw any blood a lot of my symptoms had gone. This morning I still have huge, sore boobs and feel sick. Fingers crossed, I'm terrified every time I go to the toilet now.

I really am hoping you do join me in 1st Tri! It sounds promising. Personally I have always spotted 2 days before actually getting the full flow, and my spotting has never started then stopped, it's light for two days straight. Not sure about you, but perhaps it was IB?

I understand the scare of going to the bathroom. I have been scared every time too. I kinda squint my eyes as I look at the TP praying there is no pink because of last month and how that all happened. So far so good, Thank God!

Hoping to hear good news next time you check in, as the New year is upon is!

Thanks Fallon although feeling like it might be over this morning. I had a tiny bit of blood new years through the night (red/pink, then it stopped). Yesterday I had a tiny speck of dried brown blood (had I not been scrutinising I would have missed it). So got up to take another test this morning and it's a :bfn:. When I wipe I'm getting light red blood. I feel like there might be something really wrong with my cycle so I've called the doctor and just waiting to hear back now. I think I need to get this looked at or else I'm going to continue to worry.

So feeling a bit down this morning.

I'm so sorry you're down :( Try to stay positive and I hope everything goes well at the dr. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->