8dpo or am I? Mother Nature Messing with me! :(

TTCSweetie4

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I am new to this forum and am joining hoping to make some TTC buddies as well as maybe get some advice on what is going on. My husband and I have been TTC since March 2012 and I suffered an early loss in April. This is my 1st month using OPKS w/ success(usually all negative). 12/9 opk same color, 12/10 blaring positive, 12/11 same color, 12/12 negative. It looks like I caught whole surge. Had sharp stabbing cramps on left side on Monday (6dpo) then dull achey pains yesterday on right side. Today I though the witch showed up early and it was just EWCM, checked cervix and it seems open. Took opk yesterday and - but today blaring positive (pic attached). Sorry so long but does it sound like a possible bfp is on its way or did I not o a week ago and am now? Any thoughts or opinions would be very helpful and greatly appreciated!**thx

Attachments

• 20131218_155636.jpg
    20131218_155636.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 4
Did you take a hpt? I am 9dpo and was having some cramping, increased urination and all of that- so I took a test! BFN, maybe in a few days.

Yes took one this morning and BFN. With my miscarriage earlier this year I didn't get a BFP until 12dpo (BFN that morning and BFP 10pm) and I knew I was pregnant bc I had implantation spotting then. I'm just trying to be patient and hoping I didn't miss ovulation bc we BDed a lot during what I thought was my fertile period that we took a break the last couple of days. I am scared that I am out if I'm o'ing now. Plus really don't want to start the TWO over again! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->